Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build finally. Throw the fold down table in that thing and send it to Two Rivers Ford in Mt Juliet, TN.
Excellent taste.
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent taste.
Thank you. Mine is gonna have standard Badlands wheels cause I already have gray RTR wheels sitting in the garage for it. There's not a single set of stock wheels that I like. 2dr Badlands 2.7, standard interior, with roof rack and fold down table.....send it to me.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beginning to think this is the best color available. Don’t like it on other Ford models but I love every single VB bronco I’ve seen.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Velocity Blue Base Sasquatch (BaseSquatch) Bronco 2-Door.

2.7L -HD bumpers- VB- Aux Switches

BaseSasquatch.jpg
Any more photos of this? This is almost exactly my spec, minus the roof rails.

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 21 Audi S5, 20 Hyundia Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can officially be a part of this thread! I have changed my build 2000 times... and changed my color from A51 to Antimatter Blue to Rapid Red. But I LOOOVVEEDD Velocity BLUE (RIP Stang.... sacrificed her for my wife's Audi... I will never forgive myself for that... NEVER!!). As a tribute to "Blu"... my '19 Stang GT.... I will name my Bronco on order "Blu 2"... or something like that and transfer my custom tags to her... Carry on the Velocity Blue Legacy!!! The order is in and won't be changed... My dealer is getting orders pulled next week and dropping the MIC top may get me my VIN next week! Let's GO FORD! PICK ME PPPLLLZZZ!!

Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club blu and sunkiss

Sponsored

robbymc88

Base
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
went on a testdrive today in a wildtrak 2.7 velocity blue. left there committed to changing my order to a 2.7 velocity blue lol.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Velocity Blue Badlands Sasquatch with soft top
5612BB82-DB20-46D0-9966-A2F6CA9E2E16.png

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4Dr BaseSquatch 2.7 MIC V.B. on the way!
Congrats! I don't want to assume the pic generated is correct, so can you elaborate on the complete build please? I am heavily steering toward a 4 dr. BaseSquatch now - saving a ton of money, not overbuying versus what I need, not risking the MIC top at all, getting behind the seat sooner! Really seems like best bang for the buck, and I can mod everything to my liking with the extra 10K

Last edited:

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
VB BD 2.7 MIC STEELIES. THINKING ABOUT COLOR MATCHING EITHER THE RIM ONLY OR THE WHEEL CENTER. WHAT DOES ANYONE THINK OF THAT IDEA. GOT WINDOW STICKER THIS MORNING WITH BLEND 0803 AND 3638. ALMOST WET MYSELF.

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats! I don't want to assume the pic generated is correct, so can you elaborate on the complete build please? I am heavily steering toward a 4 dr. BaseSquatch now - saving a ton of money, not overbuying versus what I need, not risking the MIC top at all, getting behind the seat sooner! Really seems like best bang for the buck, and I can mod everything to my liking with the extra 10K
The generated pics in the Ford emails are correct.
Mine is a 4Dr Base 2.7L Sasquatch MIC and Aux switches. That's it.

I planned on getting a Badlands for the longest time, near the ordering deadline I started considering the Wildtrak since it seemed a slightly better deal to me. Then I had an epiphany, why would I spend all that money when all i really care about is the big engine, off-road ability and badass look. Base Squatch is super deal, so switched and very glad about my decision. Saved me $10k as you said.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The generated pics in the Ford emails are correct.
Mine is a 4Dr Base 2.7L Sasquatch MIC and Aux switches. That's it.

I planned on getting a Badlands for the longest time, near the ordering deadline I started considering the Wildtrak since it seemed a slightly better deal to me. Then I had an epiphany, why would I spend all that money when all i really care about is the big engine, off-road ability and badass look. Base Squatch is super deal, so switched and very glad about my decision. Saved me $10k as you said.
My main reasoning is I want to avoid the MIC top shit show, and not go OVER my original cost. So that forces me to 4 door for the soft top. If I go 4 door I'll drop the 2.3 and 7MT for the 2.7 and 10AT. If I lose Badlands, I'll Squatch whatever trim so I still get the 4.70 gearing. So that leaves me with Base or Big Bend. Big Bend Squatched with MID ends up being a ridiculous amount more than BaseSquatch with no electronics.

I know that 4 door BaseSquatch w/ 2.7 and 10AT is polar opposite from my original 2 door Badlands w/ 2.3, 7MT and High, but this is where I am based on not wanting to wait 1 to 2 years for the MIC hardtop or Modular hardtop to get worked out. I also don't want a lower trim situation that costs the same as my current build, because I can't wrap my head around that. So saving a ton of money justifies a lower trim, and having Squatch and more power eases the pain of no 7MT - I HOPE. I have to keep reminding myself that I already have two toys that are 2 door and MT, despite not having enough power to get out of their own way. I was really excited for 300HP and a modern clutch. I can't believe I'm in this situation of being on the fence again, because of a damn shitty hard top manufacturer. Ugh.

Now I have to convince myself that a 4 door soft top BaseSquatch has a better chance of getting a VIN than my current build - crickets.

Edit: I should have mentioned, if I bail on my current build I'll also be switching to Velocity Blue! The four door is too big for Cyber Orange, IMHO, unless WT or FE with additional black accents.

Last edited: