First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Day trip to Fort Fisher this past Sunday. Didn't take the top/doors off as it was a 2 hour drive with and did not want to get caught out by random weather.
Waiting on RC tailgate reinforcement to come back in stock so I can mount a full size spare...
Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club Close u
Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club Front Fender Front
Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club Front Fender Sid
Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club Front Full
Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club Rear Full

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Day trip to Fort Fisher this past Sunday. Didn't take the top/doors off as it was a 2 hour drive with and did not want to get caught out by random weather.
Waiting on RC tailgate reinforcement to come back in stock so I can mount a full size spare...
Close up.jpeg
Front Fender Front.jpeg
Front Fender Side.jpeg
Front Full.jpeg
Rear Full.jpeg
I was just there on Thursday! Also live outside Fort Bragg with my VB. Maybe I'll see ya around! My friend and I had a blast on Fort Fisher. My first time driving on the sand. Posted my pic on the last page in this thread.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ot sure if you are option to other options but TCBronco makes one as well for a little more. It is 150 but they do have one a 15% off sale on thier products going on this weekend.

Looks killer by the way!

NC_Overland

Big Bend
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was just there on Thursday! Also live outside Fort Bragg with my VB. Maybe I'll see ya around! My friend and I had a blast on Fort Fisher. My first time driving on the sand. Posted my pic on the last page in this thread.
You don’t happen to be the VB outer banks that lives in the Lexington neighborhoods do you? If so, I’m the VB big bend that stopped next to you at the autozone light way back when we were both heading to Fayetteville.

Sponsored

NC_Overland

Big Bend
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ot sure if you are option to other options but TCBronco makes one as well for a little more. It is 150 but they do have one a 15% off sale on thier products going on this weekend.

Looks killer by the way!
I am not opposed to other options, especially if they are in stock. I’ll check them out, thanks for the info

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You don’t happen to be the VB outer banks that lives in the Lexington neighborhoods do you? If so, I’m the VB big bend that stopped next to you at the autozone light way back when we were both heading to Fayetteville.
No I haven't seen yours yet (I'd remember). I live In a small town just north of Fayetteville but Im on the Ramsey St side of town and would usually be seen out over there.

However I might know who you are talking about. I have a friend (I havent met in person yet) but she drives my twin and lives near Spring Lake. Mine has the Badlands optional wheels going on today so if you see me send a wave! lol.

NC_Overland

Big Bend
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No I haven't seen yours yet (I'd remember). I live In a small town just north of Fayetteville but Im on the Ramsey St side of town and would usually be seen out over there.

However I might know who you are talking about. I have a friend (I havent met in person yet) but she drives my twin and lives near Spring Lake. Mine has the Badlands optional wheels going on today so if you see me send a wave! lol.
Probably the same person. We live in the same neighborhood, out past spring lake but before linden oaks. That’s probably who I’m talking about. There’s quite a few in our neighborhood now. My neighbor just got a race red black diamond 4 door, there’s a black outer banks 2 door, a cactus gray outer banks sas 4 door , and one of the new houses being built apparently has a cactus gray first edition 4 door, all in addition to mine and your twin.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Probably the same person. We live in the same neighborhood, out past spring lake but before linden oaks. That’s probably who I’m talking about. There’s quite a few in our neighborhood now. My neighbor just got a race red black diamond 4 door, there’s a black outer banks 2 door, a cactus gray outer banks sas 4 door , and one of the new houses being built apparently has a cactus gray first edition 4 door, all in addition to mine and your twin.
Yep sounds like where she lives. Must be her, too funny! They are definitely becoming more common in the area.

slakoper2614

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey, that's me! I didn't know so many Bronco's lived in the neighborhood. It's amazing!

Sponsored

Matchu

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 Velocity Blue 🔵
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club 1656862409858
Love the Method 305s on your rig. I had those on my 4Runner too. Beautiful wheels. Looks great

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My ‘22 Wildtrak that should be delivered this week. HOSS 3.0, lux, tow, etc etc. Just missing the roof rack and hood graphic in this pic. I’m a little nervous about giving up my 🌵 Badlands though 😬

6CD551A2-2151-44DD-94E4-560AB6A69FCA.jpeg