Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I like the 40s, just have concerns over long term durability of axles and shafts. If the Braptor ran a Dana 60 in the rear, and one added upgraded, heavier duty front axles, I may have more confidence in not breaking things with 40s.

Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With all the color options for the Braptor, that velocity blue is the nicest. Good look ride you got there.

Last edited:

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Velocity Blue Bronco Raptor lookin diesel on 40x13.50 tires and 3" RPG lift collars. Owned by Caro O.

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Bronco Raptor on 40's and 3" RPG lift collars moreismore-client-creativity

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Bronco Raptor on 40's and 3" RPG lift collars moreismore-client-creativity

Awesome ride! Can't wait for your off road pictures!

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Tires look too big to me. Especially in comparison to the fenders and size/volume of the wheel wells.

This will certainly make your truck a lot slower. I suppose it will improve approach/departure/break over angles and thus improve capability in some extreme crawling environments.

Overall, not sure what 40s really buy you, unless you just love the looks.

Heck maybe I'm just wrong/crazy - curious to hear feedback from folks who have run both 37s and 40s on the same rig in many different terrains.

Lastly, why is there a pattern here of vehicle pic threads being posted by someone who is not the vehicle owner...?

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base