Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hi all!

Velocity blue has been one of the few remaining colors still yet to be seen assembled on an actual Bronco. Instead of colorizing a different color Bronco like usual, I took the blue body frame photo itself and warped it on top of the 2 door concept rig image (best matching angle I could find).

Hope this helps anyone get a little more realistic view of Velocity Blue on the Bronco :)

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Imagined on 2 Door Bronco velocityblue 2 door Bronco

MIC Gray top version:

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Imagined on 2 Door Bronco velocityblue 2 door Bronco MIC gray to

Original Body Frame photo I put on top of the image above:

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Imagined on 2 Door Bronco 2021 Bronco Velocity Blue painted body sample
Sponsored

Last edited:

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice work! I REALLY like the way that turned out... Now I'm thinking I need to blackout my Badlands grille again.

Sponsored

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or you can google "Velocity Blue Mustang" or "Velocity Blue F150" or see it at the local dealership.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's a LB Mustang just to compare to the VB. My Dad's got a VB F-150 it's much lighter in the sun than my Mustang but has an amazing amount of metallic in it. In fact I think the metallic shows up much more in the VB than it does in LB. Having said that I wish I could get this same color in anything other than the FE.

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Imagined on 2 Door Bronco MustangDriverSide

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool. Would you mind putting the gray MIC on it?

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's a LB Mustang just to compare to the VB. My Dad's got a VB F-150 it's much lighter in the sun than my Mustang but has an amazing amount of metallic in it. In fact I think the metallic shows up much more in the VB than it does in LB. Having said that I wish I could get this same color in anything other than the FE.

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Imagined on 2 Door Bronco MustangDriverSide
maybe they will expand LB in 2022 to other trims? It’s an amazing color. I like VB too and probably going with that though.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

maybe they will expand LB in 2022 to other trims? It’s an amazing color. I like VB too and probably going with that though.
Who knows, I kinda hope they don't if I get a MY21. :p jk

VB though is an amazing color as well, if you like metallic paints the VB is spectacular in the sun. There's a ton of silver metallic in it and I am definitely a fan.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lightning Blue has a lot more purple and depth to it than Velocity Blue, neither is a "better" color, it's just what you prefer.

If we didn't already have this in the garage then I would be really disappointed that LB isn't offered.

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Imagined on 2 Door Bronco RoadTripRanger

That being said, the OP does look like LB instead of VB.

VB's lighter appearance looks a touch better against the red taillights of Mustang, but for some reason isn't a problem on Ranger as there isn't the black trim around the tails. Although I really don't care for VB paired with the white stripes. I wonder how it will look for those with Bronco who go for the white roof?

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Imagined on 2 Door Bronco comparison 2

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Imagined on 2 Door Bronco Screenshot_20180714-191815_Instagram

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Imagined on 2 Door Bronco Velocity-Blue-Mustang1

Last edited:

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Phenomenal job OP. I've seen it in person and I'm sold. Area 51 looks great but a VB Basesquatch is my frontrunner right now. On a Mustang with no sun last weekend (I've seen it on F150s in the sun and it's even better):

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue Imagined on 2 Door Bronco 1604700744361
Sponsored