Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched to hpr for 22 from rapid red. After seeing hpr on a Ranger I switched to race red. I saw a vb at a Roadeo too. I think both can look VASTLY different in person with different light. Neither are bad, but you might be surprised. 2 doors tend to look better with non. Rental car colors. My vote is 2 door hpr 4 door vb.
Sponsored

OP
OP
clcook1

clcook1

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate all the thorough responses and the pictures!

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What are you going to do, make your choice based on what other people like the most? 🤨

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Both are great and I considered both. If I had to pick an alternate color I would probably go VB as a safe bet, but HPR is definitely going to be more unique, and I love the orange metallic effect in the sun. I guess I'm not very helpful, but those are my thoughts.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Alright B6G - I'm torn. Which do you prefer? Hot Pepper or VB? Thank you for the input!
HPR was a total failure on Ranger as it's launch color (along with Saber). It definitely looks better on Bronco if you're okay with having the car be baby-food brown sometimes.

Velocity Blue is a very vibrant color and consistent, following in Lightning Blue's footsteps it's the under-achieving little brother color. But on years without Lightning Blue, Velocity Blue fulfills the modern pallet requirement of a bright metallic blue option on every model car with more style than most.

Hot Pepper's variability kills it for me. I want it to look like this all the time, or have different red to red color flop.

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue vs Hot Pepper Red Hot-Pepper-Red-2019-Ranger-6

But 8 out of 10 times, i'm coming out to the color and it's going to look like baby-food brown.... (Seattle, WA overcast and rainy days 300+ days per year)
Ford Bronco Velocity Blue vs Hot Pepper Red DSC0024-16-768x510

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue vs Hot Pepper Red DSC0033-16-768x510

That being said, I commend you for wanting an actual color on Bronco, and make the best decision for yourself, nobody else on here is going to make the payments for you. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go pick up some baby food.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Both cool, but I‘ve seen them all and it’s VB by a mile for me.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HPR wasn't an option for my 21 of course, and I do like it, but I'd still have kept VB. I get compliments all the time on the color. It's gorgeous in the sun.

jamtra

Wildtrak
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Both are great colors. I went with HPR because I don't think there will be as many on the road. I also like how different it looks in different light.

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Velocity blue is by far the best color imo. I ordered race red only because I already own a Velocity Blue F150.

Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Side question, has anyone seen a picture of a bronco in HPR with the top off? Curious how it looks with the role cage and everything exposed. I feel like we have seen all the other colors "naked" but this one.

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dad just picked up his HPR bronco last weekend and I might have my VB Bronco in 3 weeks. I love the VB after seeing it in person and wouldn’t switch my color but I will say after seeing my dads HPR it is a very nice color. You can’t go wrong with either.
Ford Bronco Velocity Blue vs Hot Pepper Red 43F74EC7-0415-43D6-9869-DAC0C16C133B

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Side question, has anyone seen a picture of a bronco in HPR with the top off? Curious how it looks with the role cage and everything exposed. I feel like we have seen all the other colors "naked" but this one.
Not totally naked but here is my video and some pics.
Ford Bronco Velocity Blue vs Hot Pepper Red E6FD45E5-9F11-4C7B-91A5-C7326F75F52A

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue vs Hot Pepper Red 6EE08AF2-400D-478C-AB61-1515A8E6B61A

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reserved BadLands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My ranger is hot pepper red and I love the color. That said my bronco is green, err will be green if it ever gets built :p. I vote red

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked up my Hot Pepper Red on Friday. Absolutely love it.

It changes color whenever it wants to. It goes from very bright Red to almost burnished Orangish depending on it's mood and the lighting conditions. Chameleons for the win!

I try not to knock anybody's hustle because everyone has different tastes. But I love the HPR. I guess you could say, as hard as this is to believe, I'm attracted to Hotness.

Ya'll
can drive them Old Busted Jawns, I drive the New Hotness...

New Hotness.gif
Sponsored