Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Side question, has anyone seen a picture of a bronco in HPR with the top off? Curious how it looks with the role cage and everything exposed. I feel like we have seen all the other colors "naked" but this one.
It is motherfreaking sweet with the top off.

I am not trying to show off my own stuff or anything but I can say it looks amazing and drives like it's got a mind of it's own. I am still just getting miles on it so I'm not jamming the gas or anything but when you tap that gas pedal, to quote the song "I Got A Man" by Positive K ... "it kicks in like a Turbo Booster!"

Attachments

LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I changed my build a hundred times before I got a build date, but the only constant was VB.

Sponsored

Not2Fret

Badlands
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just switched my Eruption Green to Velocity Blue after finally seeing one in real life. I love the Hot Pepper Red when itā€™s orange looking but the other two shades it runs through arenā€™t great In my opinion.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We were all in on Rapid Red from day one, then got bumped to '22. Having never seen any car with HPR we went with VB, I love it. Would have preferred Rapid Red but not an option.

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue vs Hot Pepper Red tempImageP8t8d3

Bronco Bri

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Alright B6G - I'm torn. Which do you prefer? Hot Pepper or VB? Thank you for the input!
Both are great colors, but Velocity Blue really pops in the sun. I went with that for the Wildtrak.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The varsity blue will date itself much quicker.However that appeals to some people.

bigredjumbo

Outer Banks
First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango R/T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went velocity blue, I have yet to see one in MA and Iā€™m getting tons of complimentsā€¦it really pops, if you want to standout, then velocity blue is definitely an option.

Sponsored

BigBlueOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ky Camry, John Deere X330
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Alright B6G - I'm torn. Which do you prefer? Hot Pepper or VB? Thank you for the input!
[/Q]
I have a velocity blue obx that just finished its build ā€¦ modules are alive! I have seen both colors and I favor the blue of course but the pepper red is quite a good looking color!

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like VB. It's in my top 3. When they introduced HPR, I was luke warm. But I have to admit, it's growing on me. I'm afraid I'll like it even more when I see it in person. Don't want to regret my color choice šŸ˜€

I'd say see it in person before you pick. If you have one nearby, go different times of the day. The metallic flakes make the color very dynamic so it'll look different in the sun, overcast or at night. Very difficult to judge in pictures.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a cactus Grey BD Sas 4 door now in the garage. I have a VB base 2 door w a manual on order. I like that color especially on the base

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have VB on order. Local dealer has a VB and HPR Ranger on the lot and both are nice. VB really stands out and is super blue. Sometimes I question whether I want that ā€œin your faceā€ blue. HPR looks Orange alot. I prefer VB but Iā€™m trying to find an EG to see in person.
Sponsored