Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok, here it is!!! Velocity Blue 2 door with a Ridergraphix.com White Retro "Special Decor" Style Vinyl Stripe kit!! For those who want to know, the Hardtop is Painted, not vinyl wrapped.

Is this one of the best looking new Broncos or what?! Thanks to Tom Detweiler at Dave Sinclair Ford for the Pics and we are looking forward to supplying them with more stripes for their future projects.

See our full line of Bronco Stripes and graphics and order yours here... https://ridergraphix.com/store/2021-FORD-BRONCO-GRAPHICS-c55391005

IMG_0890-2.jpeg
IMG_0897.jpeg
IMG_0898.jpeg
IMG_0890-3.jpeg
This pic is the reason why I’m switching from cactus gray to velocity blue I wanted grabber blue but this will be a nice alternate going to order those same strips as well when I get my bronco
Sponsored

Last edited:

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have some kind of tint on the side mirror spotlights? They look great in that dark finish.

OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you have some kind of tint on the side mirror spotlights? They look great in that dark finish.
It is not our Bronco, we supplied the Stripe kit. Sorry, I do not know about the Mirror Lights.

FrankieBoy11

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, here it is!!! Velocity Blue 2 door with a Ridergraphix.com White Retro "Special Decor" Style Vinyl Stripe kit!! For those who want to know, the Hardtop is Painted, not vinyl wrapped.

Is this one of the best looking new Broncos or what?! Thanks to Tom Detweiler at Dave Sinclair Ford for the Pics and we are looking forward to supplying them with more stripes for their future projects.

See our full line of Bronco Stripes and graphics and order yours here... https://ridergraphix.com/store/2021-FORD-BRONCO-GRAPHICS-c55391005

IMG_0890-2.jpeg
IMG_0897.jpeg
IMG_0898.jpeg
IMG_0890-3.jpeg
SOrry if this was asked already, but those are painted Sasquatch fender flares?

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IMG_0890-2.jpeg
IMG_0897.jpeg
IMG_0898.jpeg
IMG_0890-3.jpeg

So, not a perfect match for Eruption Green (EG looks to be more matte) but gave it a shot. Also wouldn't export properly from PhotoLab so it is just a screengrab.

green with white stripes.jpg

Sponsored

drummboy36

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am totally doing this with my Velocity blue Badlands. I have the stripes, emblems, and my autobody shop all lined up. My questions are how did you paint the grill(prep etc) and the top(white)? I am hoping to line x the top white, but may concern was the grill, fender flares, and door handles? My body guy was concern about materials and prepping?