First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Made my way 90 minutes across the state to St Johnsbury to finally see the Bronco in person . . . have to say I was not disappointed.

Have the Wildtrak 4 door ordered with Lux, tow, tube steps, HD bumper, etc . . . in AMB. So seeing the Black Diamond in AMB was awesome. I was undecided about the color, between the blues, and landed on AMB and yesterday confirmed that decision. The pics do not do it justice . . . looked very black-ish while it was cloudy and got really bright and brought out some deep blue and purple hues in the sun - like it a lot.

Wanted to finally sit in and stand next to the vehicle to get a true sense of the size and room. I am 6', 215, and had plenty of room and comfort behind the wheel. My son has a Ranger and I anticipated it being similar - but it felt a little roomier and the seats and wheel just feel more substantial to me.

And leaving the seat as far back as it could go I found the rear to be just fine. I really like the way the back seats sit a little higher than the front - rear passengers will appreciate this. I don't think I would want to ride back there from VT to Montana - where I will be road-tripping next year to visit the daughter - but . . . I will be behind the wheel anyway!

Most everything that could be observed has been mentioned previously . . . but seeing and touching the rig, and standing next to it, is awesome and if anyone has the opportunity I strongly recommend! I do not think you will be disappointed.

And - I did not think to get their names - but the four reps were awesome! They were willing to answer anything thrown at them (except the million dollar - "when do I get mine?", of course!) . . . they were leaving for Albany NY this morning and I sure appreciate them including a stop in the Green Mountain State!

Just whets the appetite even more . . .

Ford Bronco Vermont Bronco Display IMG_2510
Ford Bronco Vermont Bronco Display IMG_2486
Ford Bronco Vermont Bronco Display IMG_2481
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model