Sponsored

What eastern state should Ford choose to replace Vermont for the Off-Rodeo driving schooL?

• NY

• MA

• ME

• NC

• RI

• NH

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess it's time to move it to Pennsyltucky or Upstate NY. 🤷‍♂️
I really hope they move it to some other state in the North East and not drop it entirely. I bet people in the Catskills wouldn't mind, they would maybe even welcome us with open arms. I have gone to a few off road events in that area and its fun terrain to wheel through.

Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Come to the South East! We’d welcome a Bronco driving school. Tons of places in GA, TN, and NC.
Think I said something in another thread but TN would be much better than VT. Yes it's not Ford / Bronco but there's the Land Rover driving school up in VT already that provides a very similar experience... I see little incremental benefit to locating there. I say TN b/c I look for excuses to visit Nashville and assume the terrain there is best suited to this sort of thing. I also don't think they have any sort of official driving schools... BMW is in SC, Mercedes is GA, those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head at least.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Think I said something in another thread but TN would be much better than VT. Yes it's not Ford / Bronco but there's the Land Rover driving school up in VT already that provides a very similar experience... I see little incremental benefit to locating there. I say TN b/c I look for excuses to visit Nashville and assume the terrain there is best suited to this sort of thing. I also don't think they have any sort of official driving schools... BMW is in SC, Mercedes is GA, those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head at least.
Porsche's in GA as well.

Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Porsche's in GA as well.
Ah forgot about that one. So yeah, what a kick@ss boys long weekend road trip start in GA with the P-Cars, hit TN for Bronco shenanigans, then finish up at BMW Performance center to projectile vomit with an instructor driving and scaring you half to death.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
To those who somehow managed to off-road without taking classes ... a salute. :)

Ford Bronco Vermont Off-Rodeo May Be Coming to Suicide Six Ski Area [Update: Nixed by Local Residents] WeSaluteYou

fergusonwoodcraft

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak in Cactus Gray, MIC, Tow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
awww dang! I was pumped for vermont...heady topper and focal banger 🍻

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Bronco Community,
I was wondering if the Vermont location is officially canceled or just speculation at this time. If it is cancel, that would mean there would not be one Bronco OFF-Roadeo east of the Mississippi.
Do you think ford will add another in the east area?
If so, what do you guys think would be the best place?

I live in Miami, Fl and North Carolina parts of the year. Tennessee would be cool location... What are your thoughts?

Thanks and congrats to the ones that got an e-mail confirming their build...
Sponsored