Sponsored

What eastern state should Ford choose to replace Vermont for the Off-Rodeo driving schooL?

• NY

• MA

• ME

• NC

• RI

• NH

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maineah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Am I the only one who has filled out form on Bronco Off-Rodeo site numerous times and never even an email? I have a free plane ticket and would go anywhere If I got any information on how.
Same here
Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As soon as I saw the article I thought, "That would be good for the local economy." And then the article was mostly about how it would be good for the local economy. Haha

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah Vermont

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope they find another Eastern US location. Everything else is so far away. Just changed my preference to Texas on the website after seeing Vermont was removed from the current list. 😩😩😩

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to see something in Blue Ridge/Smokey mountains region. There is plenty of places they could use and off-roading is more popular in this region over the NE corner.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that is a small world! I worked there in 00 & 01. I was a lowly college kid, so I worked in rentals at Lincoln Peak in 00, then I was over at Mt. Ellen in 01. They put me up in the inn in 99 to 00 over new years so I could work vs going home. Wasn't an issue for me!

It was $2500, but yes... that why I initially left. But we made amends, lol. But my reason for staying gone was that I really need a car this year. So being I'm a decently early reservation, I was more interested in getting my Bronco this year than the 3% under invoice. And in the end, looks like I made the right decision (at least at this point). I'm within my dealers allocations, where, from what I've seen, I would not have been if I went back to Chapman. So win win for all. haha

It wasn't bad actually. Stayed local (Blue Mountain in PA) but my son is still learning, so it was plenty enough for him. And decent snow this year! Heading out west next year!
Ski bum life, love it. I my last event-day was President Bush Jr. campagna stop at the SB sport center, plated dinner for over 1000ppl, I left with a bang (-; I just squeezed in at Chapmen. They have 65 allocations I'm #62 but when you remove all the FE and MY22 I drop over 20 spots ! I'm hopeful, I have sinned with 2 door and Lux pkg so will see. I've skied Blue took my kids there to learn great place for beginners It's great to get a new generation into ridding-skiing, keep the sport alive. Have fun on the big mountains out west it's whole new world you'll love it, take the Bronco and tear up the slopes and trails. Get out and enjoy life 😎

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crowds are ok if it's something the locals like or if the pollatins want to get their message/agenda out. It's not always about the money in these small towns especially in Vermont's so called "gold towns." I've been through it in Vermont, sometimes the minority is louder then the majority and end up getting what they want. Sad ☹
Very small town in Vermont:
Ford Bronco Vermont Off-Rodeo May Be Coming to Suicide Six Ski Area [Update: Nixed by Local Residents] 1617797605921

Ford Bronco Vermont Off-Rodeo May Be Coming to Suicide Six Ski Area [Update: Nixed by Local Residents] 1617797643647

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bummer, would have been the only proposed spot within a thousand miles of me (literally the closest at 15 hours and 40 minutes away, 986 miles). You gotta hand it to Ford though... They really know how to screw the Great Lake States! What is next, free steak dinners for all reservation holders, just show up at the Sizzler of your choice in Kiev, Ukraine within one year?

Sponsored

jdrouin

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.techsolutionsmaine.com
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor Clone, 2017 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crowds are ok if it's something the locals like or if the pollatins want to get their message/agenda out. It's not always about the money in these small towns especially in Vermont's so called "gold towns." I've been through it in Vermont, sometimes the minority is louder then the majority and end up getting what they want. Sad ☹
Very small town in Vermont:
Ford Bronco Vermont Off-Rodeo May Be Coming to Suicide Six Ski Area [Update: Nixed by Local Residents] 1617797643647

Hopefully they find a new place in Vermont, or somewhere closer to us in Maine :)

Maineah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hopefully they find a new place in Vermont, or somewhere closer to us in Maine :)
They should just do it at one of the existing off-road parks in ME. Haven't been to any of them (yet) but wouldn't it just make sense to use an existing park with at least the trail infrastructure?

jdrouin

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.techsolutionsmaine.com
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor Clone, 2017 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should just do it at one of the existing off-road parks in ME. Haven't been to any of them (yet) but wouldn't it just make sense to use an existing park with at least the trail infrastructure?
It makes sense to me :). I havent been to any yet either, but looking forward to it.

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I grew up skiing this mountain. Great locals spot!! Nice to know I can visit the folks when I go to the event.

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

-->
Following outcry from residents just days after the plan became public, the Woodstock Inn and Resort has abandoned a proposal to introduce an off-road driving school at the resort’s Suicide Six ski area.
<--

Always drama in the small towns. There have been some missteps in the planning for sure. Land Rover has a 'school' in VT and there is also a Jeep 'school'. The advertising of the Bronco Off-Rodeo as an "Adventure Playground" might be causing some of the rub. I really hope it gets worked out because I do think this would be good for both Bronco people and the locals. After all, 18 cars twice a day is nothing compared to Ski season.
Sponsored