Sponsored

What eastern state should Ford choose to replace Vermont for the Off-Rodeo driving schooL?

• NY

• MA

• ME

• NC

• RI

• NH

Results are only viewable after voting.

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was being a bit snarky.

It's a decision for me because I have family I could visit in Vermont and bring along for the fun. But I think I would enjoy Moab off-roading better. Especially if they teach us technical aspects of rock-crawling. If I choose Vermont, I could always stay out of the general store so as not to bother her. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜†
Donā€™t worry, there is plenty of rock crawling and technical terrain in Vermont! In a way it can be more challenging, as youā€™ll have to deal with rocks and mud. I live in vt and have plenty experience on the trails. Iā€™ve also driven out west... but thatā€™s another for another post.
Sponsored

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live about 75 mins from there... Iā€™ll definitely be attending. That story is typical of rural Vermont, and really anywhere that ā€œsellsā€ its natural beauty. Locals have a love hate relationship with tourists. They love the $$ and livelihoods it provides, but hate the additional people in ā€œtheirā€ town. Canā€™t have one with out the other. Most of the time $$ wins. The key to finding the right balance is a strong proactive and thoughtful zoning commission, or town board. That discussion definitely belongs somewhere else ;)
Anyway, Iā€™ll definitely be supporting the local economy while being respectful of the natural area, and most importantly having a blast. Hope too see a bunch of you there!

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Living in CO, this location is the furthest from me, but also the one I'm most interested in attending. I plan to go to Moab sometime anyway, and Nevada/Texas holds no major appeal for me. Just make a trip out of it I guess šŸ˜

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

only 6 hours from me. Googled that resort. Looks expensive AF. Probably going to bring my golf clubs. Looks like a good course.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So stoked šŸ˜Ž, less then 3 hours from my house in Maine, I love Vermont I lived there for a few years. Can't wait, now I just need my dam Bronco šŸ˜–

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! Just saw this posted on unofficial networks, but by searching (yes, I didn't create a double post! šŸ˜‚ ) I found this thread. I planned on attending, but was wondering where in VT it'd be.

Yeah, VT's travel restrictions are tight. I planned on doing some snowboarding this winter up there, but these restrictions kept me out. I couldn't make it work with all that quarantining. Hopefully either, 1. things will loosen up 2. I get my vaccine soon.

I love VT and very much welcome turning this into a long weekend trip. Went to school in VT, could even visit the ol alma mater.
Vermont rocks, I lived there for about 10 years then moved to Pa. Now I'm in Maine and will be taking the Bronco to the green mountains as much as possible after I pick it up from Chapman Ford of Horsham Pa, great dealership and easy to work with. See ya on the slopes & trails šŸ˜

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Vermont rocks, I lived there for about 10 years then moved to Pa. Now I'm in Maine and will be taking the Bronco to the green mountains as much as possible after I pick it up from Chapman Ford of Horsham Pa, great dealership and easy to work with. See ya on the slopes & trails šŸ˜
Nice!

Yeah. I love VT. Great state. I worked at Sugarbush for a few years while in school. Best job ever. Haha.

I actually live around the corner from Chapman Ford, but switch for other reasons. Anyway...

Maybe I'll see you driving your bronco home from Chapman. From the looks of things, it should be like a parade!

See ya out there!

Reactions: jxc

Sponsored

mtjarman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Am I the only one who has filled out form on Bronco Off-Rodeo site numerous times and never even an email? I have a free plane ticket and would go anywhere If I got any information on how.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice!

Yeah. I love VT. Great state. I worked at Sugarbush for a few years while in school. Best job ever. Haha.

I actually live around the corner from Chapman Ford, but switch for other reasons. Anyway...

Maybe I'll see you driving your bronco home from Chapman. From the looks of things, it should be like a parade!

See ya out there!
No shit I worked at the bush from 94 to 2000 as executive chef is the in and golf course this was press hotel. ASC owned the resort. I think I know why you left Chapman, The 1000 dollar deposit ? If so you forced his hand to put out the 3% deal, now he has around 200 resavations. Any how hope you had a good winter, NH mountains where open. POW POW šŸ¤Ŗ

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Am I the only one who has filled out form on Bronco Off-Rodeo site numerous times and never even an email? I have a free plane ticket and would go anywhere If I got any information on how.
no sir. I have filled it out (although only once ;) ) and did not get any type of email.

At least not that I recall, and a quick search of gmail came up empty.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No shit I worked at the bush from 94 to 2000 as executive chef is the in and golf course this was press hotel. ASC owned the resort. I think I know why you left Chapman, The 1000 dollar deposit ? If so you forced his hand to put out the 3% deal, now he has around 200 resavations. Any how hope you had a good winter, NH mountains where open. POW POW šŸ¤Ŗ
that is a small world! I worked there in 00 & 01. I was a lowly college kid, so I worked in rentals at Lincoln Peak in 00, then I was over at Mt. Ellen in 01. They put me up in the inn in 99 to 00 over new years so I could work vs going home. Wasn't an issue for me!

It was $2500, but yes... that why I initially left. But we made amends, lol. But my reason for staying gone was that I really need a car this year. So being I'm a decently early reservation, I was more interested in getting my Bronco this year than the 3% under invoice. And in the end, looks like I made the right decision (at least at this point). I'm within my dealers allocations, where, from what I've seen, I would not have been if I went back to Chapman. So win win for all. haha

It wasn't bad actually. Stayed local (Blue Mountain in PA) but my son is still learning, so it was plenty enough for him. And decent snow this year! Heading out west next year!
Sponsored