Sponsored

What eastern state should Ford choose to replace Vermont for the Off-Rodeo driving schooL?

• NY

• MA

• ME

• NC

• RI

• NH

Results are only viewable after voting.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many drivers are they expecting per day? I doubt the impact will be nearly as large as people are picturing since you are required to use Ford supplied vehicles. I hope they tried to make that a point in their arguments. It's not going to be a another KOH mob.

But if not, please pick the coal country in eastern PA. - FRO / AOAA / Rausch. A bit more centrally located for the east coast.
Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

-->
Following outcry from residents just days after the plan became public, the Woodstock Inn and Resort has abandoned a proposal to introduce an off-road driving school at the resort’s Suicide Six ski area.
<--

Always drama in the small towns. There have been some missteps in the planning for sure. Land Rover has a 'school' in VT and there is also a Jeep 'school'. The advertising of the Bronco Off-Rodeo as an "Adventure Playground" might be causing some of the rub. I really hope it gets worked out because I do think this would be good for both Bronco people and the locals. After all, 18 cars twice a day is nothing compared to Ski season.
You read my mind.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How many drivers are they expecting per day? I doubt the impact will be nearly as large as people are picturing since you are required to use Ford supplied vehicles. I hope they tried to make that a point in their arguments. It's not going to be a another KOH mob.

But if not, please pick the coal country in eastern PA. - FRO / AOAA / Rausch. A bit more centrally located for the east coast.
Poconos would be great! So much closer.

But I love me some VT. So would welcome the excuse to get away for a few days. Maybe even leave the kids and wife behind. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (if Mrs. PowPow joins... I'm just kidding, trying to look cool in front of my new friends!)

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should just do it at one of the existing off-road parks in ME. Haven't been to any of them (yet) but wouldn't it just make sense to use an existing park with at least the trail infrastructure?
It makes sense to me :). I havent been to any yet either, but looking forward to it.
I grew up skiing this mountain. Great locals spot!! Nice to know I can visit the folks when I go to the event.
Holy Shit I didn't know all these Mainers where on Bronco6g, lets hit a off road park 😀

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How did i miss this post!? this is great to actually have an idea on where they are going to have the VT event. Its so much closer to my family VT house then i was expecting.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy Shit I didn't know all these Mainers where on Bronco6g, lets hit a off road park 😀
Time to change the title of the post (since the town council booted the proposal). Maybe something like "Pomfret pees on Bronco Parade" :(

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Time to change the title of the post (since the town council booted the proposal). Maybe something like "Pomfret pees on Bronco Parade" :(
boo! just saw the follow up article. i hope they are able to find another site in the area that was only 45 mins to where i would be staying.
Asctuney is an awesome mountain which would be cool to have it at but i'm not sure if they would be interested seeing as the ski side is owned by multiple towns and not for profit so repairing trails could be costly but the $$$ from hosting would help them out too.
https://www.ascutneyoutdoors.org/

QuitPlayinWithYourDingy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Rav4 V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds like par for the course in small town Vermont.

My money is back on 4x4Center in Bolton. Everything is already there..
I live on nearby dirt roads to Bolton and have seen zero off-road shenanigans, let alone off road rigs at all, that a lot of NIMBY VTers are probably clutching their pearls over.

Sponsored

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can't wait to but I'm going to be pretty late delivery and my current vehicle can't manage the trails, unfortunately. We should get everyone together and hit some public land after delivery! I was just out on the trails camping in a buddy's 2nd gen Tacoma last weekend. Avoided some muddy trails so we didn't mess them up for the season but there's already some good wheeling to be had.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't wait to but I'm going to be pretty late delivery and my current vehicle can't manage the trails, unfortunately. We should get everyone together and hit some public land after delivery! I was just out on the trails camping in a buddy's 2nd gen Tacoma last weekend. Avoided some muddy trails so we didn't mess them up for the season but there's already some good wheeling to be had.
Let's get a Maine group going, sounds like fun and being a newbie I can learn from you guys (-:

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got this email!!!

4ce5875b-d742-4ffb-9dc2-8706e0543d98.jpg
Jack,

Things are gearing up at Bronco Off-Roadeo, and we’re excited to share with you that registration is about to open! In just a few short weeks you’ll be able to create your Off-Roadeo profile, explore more details about the locations, and begin the process of registering for your experience. Be on the lookout – exciting updates are coming soon!
Your journey is about to begin. Stay tuned