Sponsored

What eastern state should Ford choose to replace Vermont for the Off-Rodeo driving schooL?

• NY

• MA

• ME

• NC

• RI

• NH

Results are only viewable after voting.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

its still on the Bronco off rodeo site and they also had a notice that sign up is April 27th. so i guess we will see what happens when sign up goes live. i would be surprised if that was their only location in VT that they were trying to get approved. i would be bummed if they didnt have any events in the North East.
Ford Bronco Vermont Off-Rodeo May Be Coming to Suicide Six Ski Area [Update: Nixed by Local Residents] 1618585793510
Sponsored

JSLegend

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, Explorer and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

JSLegend

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Porsche's in GA as well.
TN doesn't have a ton of longer off road trails. The NC / TN boarder and over to Asheville has really good options. TN has a few off road parks but mainly for mudding and shorter drives.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

TN doesn't have a ton of longer off road trails. The NC / TN boarder and over to Asheville has really good options. TN has a few off road parks but mainly for mudding and shorter drives.
this is true as most of east TN mountain area is national parks which dont allow it. you need to cross over to GA / NC etc. There is the Iron Mountain area on the GA/TN border.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think they should offer 2 in the East since they have 3 in the West all relatively close together. People from the South should have a closer option than New England and Texas, and people from the northeast shouldn’t have to go further South than the DC area.

Either nix the Texas or Nevada one in the future and replace with one in Tenn/Carolina area, or add one in the South in addition to one in New England or upstate NY.

Sponsored

JSLegend

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think they should offer 2 in the East since they have 3 in the West all relatively close together. People from the South should have a closer option than New England and Texas, and people from the northeast shouldn’t have to go further South than the DC area.

Either nix the Texas or Nevada one in the future and replace with one in Tenn/Carolina area, or add one in the South in addition to one in New England or upstate NY.
There is the Uwharrie Off Road Trail in Middle NC area. Ive not been there but I hear it is very good. Lots of Jeeps go there all the time and state it has options for all skill levels.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They should add a southeast destination (TN) and move VT to PA. - Given the number of people that are going to attend, and the limited daily capacity of these events, they are going to need more locations. People down southeast are getting hosed with the current locations.
yes, this poll is missing PA! great central location, and in central PA or northeast PA there'd definitely be some spots to go. (I'd think).

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any reason why Vermont is not one of the options in the poll? Just because it didn't happen at that location doesn't mean VT is not a good choice in another location.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they should offer 2 in the East since they have 3 in the West all relatively close together.
I'll give you that Nevada isn't too far from Moab, but I wouldn't call Texas close to Moab or Nevada. :)

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe the residents saw one too many kids with Volkswagens invading OC, MD videos...
Sponsored