Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Traveling full time and flat towing our Bronco. We are currently in Vermont (Rutland area) and will be in Vermont until Aug 1 then we head to Maine.

Looking for any areas for off-roading or Forest Service roads for some great scenery.

TIA
Sponsored

lorenphotos

Wildtrak
First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrack Sasquach Lux
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In Vermont Class 4 roads are unmaintained public roads, they tend to be adventurous. They show up on navigation systems but aren't usually marked as Class 4. But you can download town maps that designate the roads. My favorite is in Plymouth, at Plymouth Five Corners. Take Lynd's Hill (also known at Town Hwy. 5) starting at Hale Hollow Road and be ready for some rocks and driving the creek bed.

OP
OP
grayshadow

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In Vermont Class 4 roads are unmaintained public roads, they tend to be adventurous. They show up on navigation systems but aren't usually marked as Class 4. But you can download town maps that designate the roads. My favorite is in Plymouth, at Plymouth Five Corners. Take Lynd's Hill (also known at Town Hwy. 5) starting at Hale Hollow Road and be ready for some rocks and driving the creek bed.
Thanks for that info. We went on a road today and came to a sign that said “Trail public roads are not maintened and a the responsibility of the city”. or something like that. I wasn’t sure if I could drive it. It’s shows up on Gaia.gps.

OP
OP
grayshadow

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks again, that was an awesome trip.

219CB36B-3014-4C2D-9392-9A44BFA4A034.jpeg
Sponsored