First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 bronco2,2019 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
For anyone in the upstate area of South Carolina - Vic Bailey Ford in Spartanburg has a 4 door Area 51 display model in the show room.I looked it over today and WOW !! It's much bigger in person than I thought it would be.Sticker price was 50k,the salesman said it had to stay for 6 months and then it would be available for purchase.
Sponsored

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For anyone in the upstate area of South Carolina - Vic Bailey Ford in Spartanburg has a 4 door Area 51 display model in the show room.I looked it over today and WOW !! It's much bigger in person than I thought it would be.Sticker price was 50k,the salesman said it had to stay for 6 months and then it would be available for purchase.
Not bad, it'll arrive just about the same time i get mine via early reservation!!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Since we close on our new house in upstate SC on July 28, I have something else to look forward to! Hmm, only a 40 minute or so drive!

TheFaulk

Black Diamond
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They also have it in show room and aren’t allowing anyone to test drive it. D&D should have theirs this coming week according to the Bronco rep.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up. I live in Rock Hill but may find my way down there to visit some customers.

Woods

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
George Coleman has a 4Dr, BB, SAS, 2.3L, Area 51 Bronco that you can test drive. Drove it Tuesday.
Sponsored

Last edited: