Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder if these optional (non-squatch) Badlands wheels/tires would fit the Big Bend? I love the value proposition of the Big Bend but I HATE the pedestrian wheels/tires it comes with.
According to @jaruss01 they should fit. I bet you find them on Craigslist within 6 months of getting in you Bronco.
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love it!

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Badlands 2-door is the perfect Bronco. The 2-door is the best looking and the 33" tires don't overwhelm the rest of the vehicle. Plus, it's got all the off-road chops to take you to where 99.5% of us will ever go.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Needs rock rails

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I could just get a white top...
Hey don't kill me. I'm just ignorant

But whats everyone's obsession with white tops? Is it because it reminds them of the old Broncos (of which I was not alive or too young to remember)? Or is it a general feeling that it looks good?

Not one iota of my being feels the white top is attractive but I know its a huge thing for folks so just wondering where that comes from

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But whats everyone's obsession with white tops? Is it because it reminds them of the old Broncos (of which I was not alive or too young to remember)? Or is it a general feeling that it looks good?

Not one iota of my being feels the white top is attractive but I know its a huge thing for folks so just wondering where that comes from
I’m right there with you and I think you nailed it. I think it’s the nostalgia.

Ive only liked a single white top mock-up so far and it was the first CG 4-door that have all the trim pieces white, with the white interior.

All the other ones do not look good to me.
Ford Bronco Video - 2 Door Cyber Orange Non Squatch Badlands driving near Vegas D999377B-33BC-40CD-A231-882D509F62A6

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you look closely at my userpic, that is my dad's 1970 Bronco back in the early 70's. All the way through the last full sized Bronco the standard top color was white (i.e., standard like MIC standard is gray now, the standard top was white then).

Since Jeep tops are a very dark gray already, and all prior Broncos were white top standard, it is a way to respect the brand and differentiate. I get gray is in now. At the very least white should have been an immediate option for nostalgic buyers.

I even agree / think the carbonized gray or black would look better than white on a Cyber Orange, but dad's Chrome Yellow 1970 had a white top, so that is what I want. Not for the masses, but it still a big miss retro design wise.

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 1988 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you look closely at my userpic, that is my dad's 1970 Bronco back in the early 70's. All the way through the last full sized Bronco the standard top color was white (i.e., standard like MIC standard is gray now, the standard top was white then).

Since Jeep tops are a very dark gray already, and all prior Broncos were white top standard, it is a way to respect the brand and differentiate. I get gray is in now. At the very least white should have been an immediate option for nostalgic buyers.

I even agree / think the carbonized gray or black would look better than white on a Cyber Orange, but dad's Chrome Yellow 1970 had a white top, so that is what I want. Not for the masses, but it still a big miss retro design wise.
I personally don't like the white tops never have on anything.

However I totally get why you want your dad's Bronco modernized. That's F'N awesome, I only dream that my 3 year old son will want daddy's truck some day.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I personally don't like the white tops never have on anything.

However I totally get why you want your dad's Bronco modernized. That's F'N awesome, I only dream that my 3 year old son will want daddy's truck some day.
Wasn't his post so wholesome?
I don't have kids but could only hope that my future son or daughter looks up to me much in that way

2017 Silver Lobo

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 1988 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wasn't his post so wholesome?
I don't have kids but could only hope that my future son or daughter looks up to me much in that way
Thanks. Zoom in on my profile pic and you tell me if my son likes dad's truck. LOL
Vigor kids do admire thier parents when they're young at least. Teenage years should be fun though. Hopefully. LOL
Sponsored