Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will make adding custom door panels with speakers way easier to do in my mind. Should be able to easily access the door plugs too. I can’t wait to actually see one in person. On a side note, am I the only one that thinks the Bronco Nation guys are sort of tools? They just seem like Ford marketing guys and not legit Bronco enthusiasts, just my opinion.
Dudeman is just doing his job. I think everyone is a tad jealous it ain't themselves getting all handsy with that A51 beaut! Plus there's always gonna be someone more hardcore. Put any of our ugly a$$ mugs up there and we'd get torn apart by the masses. I bet they're pulling flannels out of the wardrobe dept though.
Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

60lbs each
The front doors on the 2-door are larger than on the 4-door, and the front 4-door doors are 60 lbs, so it’s going to be more than that.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The front doors on the 2-door are larger than on the 4-door, and the front 4-door doors are 60 lbs, so it’s going to be more than that.
Then a few pounds more? The Jeep Wrangler doors weigh-in as follows: "The front doors weigh in around 70 lbs a piece and the rear doors weigh in around 45lbs a piece." So I gather, about the same? Although the Bronco doors are frameless/mirrorless, they appear to be larger than the Jeep's.

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wall hung doors...

Ford Bronco Video: 2021 Bronco Door Removal and Storage On Board - How-To 1608416128654

Ford Bronco Video: 2021 Bronco Door Removal and Storage On Board - How-To Jeep doors

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I realized watching these videos, that I need more flannel in my ward robe??

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm getting the soft top. I'm hoping we will have the same hardware connections for storage? And can I only remove the front doors and clip them in?
The attachment points are on the roll bar and cargo floor... so same for all vehicles regardless of top.

Also, I don’t totally understand your comment about just the front doors. We’re talking about the 4-door, correct? What makes you think you can’t also remove and clip in the rear doors?

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The door condoms would be an entirely different color and package just to fit the girth of the 2-door doors and so you don't confuse them with condoms for the lesser-sized 4-door doors.
Let's just hope they fully block light. Much more antimicrobial if it blocks light.
So you’re saying you’ll need a bigger condom if you have 2 DR?
Ford Bronco Video: 2021 Bronco Door Removal and Storage On Board - How-To 9CA56A70-6482-457A-BE3F-D4F9814EA6DD

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The attachment points are on the roll bar and cargo floor... so same for all vehicles regardless of top.

Also, I don’t totally understand your comment about just the front doors. We’re talking about the 4-door, correct? What makes you think you can’t also remove and clip in the rear doors?
I'm planning to remove rear seats and just have a 6' bed, leave the doors on....

Sponsored

Markkelly1965

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 09 Expedition, 77 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ll probably just take the front doors off, put them in the bags and leave them in the garage. Leaves room for the dogs in the back that way.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is Bad Lands non sasquatch right?