Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And this ain’t even a Sasquatch...
The tread on the tires must have fooled me. Those look like the “max traction” tires that come with the Sasquatch
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm waiting for a bunch of newbs complaining to Ford that they ruined their expensive ass aluminum doors because they slid the door condoms on, lifted the doors off the hinges, turned around and then wham! Their door falls out like a pizza out of the box.
I won't complain be my own damn fault! Plus once that first dent, ding, scratch happens it's on like Donkey Kong!! I'll head out to the Southern IL strip pit mine trails! That ol pine sage pin stripping!! I plan on making my bronco a work horse. I want a show pony I'd buy a mustang mach-e! I want my bronco be something someone finds in a barn couple decades from now. Think damn what a life that thing lived!!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's what he said... Flannel shirt guy! ????
It's said many times beside in the video, but it takes a while for things to sink in sometimes. Look on page one for the comment that says he hopes the video shows how to store the doors.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's said many times beside in the video, but it takes a while for things to sink in sometimes. Look on page one for the comment that says he hopes the video shows how to store the doors.
I was being sarcastic for the "that's what she said" joke!! Haha funny funny!! ?

To big to fit....

I did get what you where saying also him!

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's what he said... Flannel shirt guy! ????
The door condoms would be an entirely different color and package just to fit the girth of the 2-door doors and so you don't confuse them with condoms for the lesser-sized 4-door doors.
Let's just hope they fully block light. Much more antimicrobial if it blocks light.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The door condoms would be an entirely different color and package just to fit the girth of the 2-door doors and so you don't confuse them with condoms for the lesser-sized 4-door doors.
Let's just hope they fully block light. Much more antimicrobial if it blocks light.
also to remember to put dirty doors in the covers it does wonders?

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is to funny! You crack me up so much!! ??

Last edited:

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Look...

I am getting the 2-door. So I cannot have this system to carry the doors with me. So I will need to flip them off the truck and toss them into some tumbleweed... and I will have to get back to where I started. :(

Don't steal my doors from the tumbleweed, OK?

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Look...

I am getting the 2-door. So I cannot have this system to carry the doors with me. So I will need to flip them off the car and toss them into some tumbleweed... and I will have to get back to where I started. :(

Don't steal my doors from the tumbleweed, OK?
yeah dont get them mixed up with mine.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

On a side note, am I the only one that thinks the Bronco Nation guys are sort of tools? They just seem like Ford marketing guys and not legit Bronco enthusiasts, just my opinion.
Suprise...
Because Bronco Nation is Ford's hack marketing outfit, carrying out their scripted marketing agenda. BN is masquerading as a user forum but is in fact run by one of Ford's marketing companies, Jackson Dawson, now you know the rest of the story.

https://www.jacksondawson.com/