Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi guys,

Found this video that shows the doors and roof being put back on. Also it shows the trunk area of the 2 door altough the lighting is pretty bad.

You can skip to 6:35 if you want.

Sponsored

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have never owned a Jeep but based on my knowledge, this Bronco is so much easier to take off/put on the doors and roof

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I saw a cart for Wranglers that helps you lift off the rear hard top and also store it in your garage. I'm assuming it would work for a Bronco top also. Depending on pricing, might have to look at getting one.

L1011

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now I'm bummed I can't get the base model in Cyber Orange. It also stinks I can't get the Sasquatch (sp?) package with a manual. I wanted a base model Sasquatch in Cyber Orange (or perhaps Race Red). Nope! Ain't happening. I hate it when automakers make those kinds of decisions for us.

Cool video though, thanks for posting it.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Top doesn't look too heavy for 2 people. So not too bad. Great find.

My question is (not really related) but WTF did they NOT put window controls on the door? I hate that about the wife's Jeep. If the doors are off, you wouldn't a button for the window on the console or the dash. Stupid shit like that annoys me.

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw a cart for Wranglers that helps you lift off the rear hard top and also store it in your garage.
May not even be necessary unless you're wanting to store it that way. It looks like they lifted the rear roof section up and maneuvered it in pretty easily. I'm curious how much it weighs.

If the doors are off, you wouldn't a button for the window on the console or the dash.
It's so you can control other windows if your door is removed.

Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i will reserve my frustration when we see the modular roof being removed that will still need 2 people or a hoist and garage storage space for the clamshell

texheim

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can we ban all the "I can't get a Sasquatch with a manual" comments please? What don't people get about just buy a base with a manual and swap out the tires?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Top looks pretty light (lighter than the door). It seemed that you need two people just to help line everything up on the top vs. sharing the load. I noticed that the top has a lot of flex in it compared to my Isuzu. Hopefully that doesn’t cause future issues or maybe it’s just a prototype things.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good to see... those things went on about x10 easier and quicker than my JK.

I'm pretty sure I've spent the better part of an hour lining up the pins on my jeep doors.
Literally about chopped a toe off once with one of my doors on my JK. Had to use a barstool from that point on! But I’m 5’4 and the Jeep had a 4 inch life. I’ll be keeping bronco stock though might make a handy hydraulic cart set up to hold the doors.
Sponsored