Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was a beautifully shot video. Damn really makes me want my Bronco right now.

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great content, thanks. Their podcast, Expedition Overland, goes into a deep dive on the Bronco that is well worth listening to. In the podcast they are more candid about what they see as some shortcomings of the Bronco and they also mention whether they would buy one.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great content, thanks. Their podcast, Expedition Overland, goes into a deep dive on the Bronco that is well worth listening to. In the podcast they are more candid about what they see as some shortcomings of the Bronco and they also mention whether they would buy one.
I believe Expedition Overland and Expedition Portal are separate entities. Before my build date I would watch the expeditionportal.com website almost as much as this one. I love the expedition vehicles for sale section. Glad to see bronco related content making it to the site!

Expedition Overland however has some of the best video content with multiple seasons on Amazon. Alaska-Argentina I think they deserve a lot of credit for bringing the idea of Overlanding to the masses!

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well that was dramatic. How can he say it's a good overlander if it only has a payload of around 900-1200 lbs? I guess two people at most would be fine for camping long term.

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I believe Expedition Overland and Expedition Portal are separate entities. Before my build date I would watch the expeditionportal.com website almost as much as this one. I love the expedition vehicles for sale section. Glad to see bronco related content making it to the site!

Expedition Overland however has some of the best video content with multiple seasons on Amazon. Alaska-Argentina I think they deserve a lot of credit for bringing the idea of Overlanding to the masses!
You are correct, it was The Overland Journal Podcast which is also a production of Expedition Portal/Overland Journal.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build!

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is great, thanks for posting.

The world needs more videos with less talking like this.

Bessiethe67

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4 Dr, 1967 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know the trail in the video? Looked like a nice break in trail for us folks in AZ.
Thanks!
Sponsored