Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I kept waiting for Russell Crowe to appear and say "
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next."

The music and dramatic flair was a little much....more wheeling would have been betterer LOL

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. NIce video, good content!...But can we please get a version of the video WITHOUT the overly dramatic background music??? Especially when the narrator is speaking!?!?
I want the Christopher Nolan version where the music is so loud you can't hear anyone speaking

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want the Christopher Nolan version where the music is so loud you can't hear anyone speaking
I honestly could even do without the narration as well. Just show the Bronco! I usually just turn the volume all the way down unless they are specifically talking about something I am trying to learn or just interested in. EDIT: Now if I want loud...

OP
OP
orange_methodology

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badass video dude! Very well done……..even if I was tearing up while eating my popcorn at every word. :p(y)
Oh, not my video. Just happened to notice it shortly after they uploaded it and wanted to share it here. But yeah, it's very well done. (y)

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well done.

6:45 you can watch the spotter spot and apply sun screen or bug spray at the same time.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know the trail in the video? Looked like a nice break in trail for us folks in AZ.
Thanks!
I don’t believe it’s a single trail.

The scenes with the Pine trees looks all the world like up near Flagstaff to me and the open desert scenes look like out near the Rolls or Payson.

I’d also like to know. It’s def Arizona though..
Sponsored