First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
sounds like I may be in the minority but I have a launch day reservation (first 50-100 by my count) but would prefer to hold out until next year for a mansquatch. I suspect I may end up losing my spot altogether unless they’re allowing swaps or deferrals. Would gladly pay an additional $500 holding fee to hold until next year.
Sponsored

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So has anyone else out there been given 2 different reservation dates. I did mine 3 hours after the initial release due to the site crashing and was given a number and a reservation date. Now when I check my account I have a different date with the same number.

5A44F7AF-EA97-445A-BB79-8E0421545D15.png

66EBAA88-33E7-467B-AA7E-2E71C957BE0E.png
Same thing for me. Reserved on the 13th but date shows 7/14

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
sounds like I may be in the minority but I have a launch day reservation (first 50-100 by my count) but would prefer to hold out until next year for a mansquatch. I suspect I may end up losing my spot altogether unless they’re allowing swaps or deferrals. Would gladly pay an additional $500 holding fee to hold until next year.
There is no way for you to know if you are in the first 50-100 reservations... Maybe at a dealership level, but no way overall. The reservations numbers are a complete mystery (mostly)

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well... my heart is racing and my anxiety is through the roof. I was planning (as of yesterday) two door Badlands Lux 2.7L Sasquatch in Cyber Orange. I reserved July 15th so hopefully I’m okay, but the fact that I can’t calculate dealer allocation on my own is driving me nuts! I am a planner and the uncertainty is killing me. I would gladly ditch Sasquatch if it gets me a 2021 Bronco.
We might be the same person. July 15th res with 2DR 2.7L Lux Badsquatch in CO...

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Calling Albert or Zach? Your customer service set the standard.

I searched Albert on here and it shows he has not responded to a thread since Nov 27th.

As clients I believe we deserve an update - either good or bad. But no communication is not consistent with the standard you set that allowed you to earn so many reservations. We will stand by you but let us know what is going on.

Respectfully

Tag
I think everyone was thrown off a bit when Ford announced their latest delays. I for one have a day 1 reservation, and will be ordering a BL w/2.7 and Sasquatch and will be leaving my reservation with Granger regardless of what happens, even if I don’t get it until MY23.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We might be the same person. July 15th res with 2DR 2.7L Lux Badsquatch in CO...
Are you nervous about getting one in 2021 or do you feel confident? I am done panicking and feel pretty good about getting mine again. Even if it's later than I would prefer, I will figure something out... I would probably have to go to one of many back up plans if my estimated delivery was March 2022 or something, though.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lots of Granger peeps freaking out. Well........saw that coming.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lots of Granger peeps freaking out. Well........saw that coming.
Not freaking out at all. Just asking for some updates and clarification if they know anything different.

If we are going to be delayed further I likely will pick up another car on the bucket list while I wait for the Bronco.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are you nervous about getting one in 2021 or do you feel confident? I am done panicking and feel pretty good about getting mine again. Even if it's later than I would prefer, I will figure something out... I would probably have to go to one of many back up plans if my estimated delivery was March 2022 or something, though.
I was really hoping for an August timeframe before the announced delay. I was hoping that I could take a few weeks off work and take the Bronco on a road trip and some trails. That doesn’t seem to be the case now. So I started looking at other vehicles but the Bronco keeps calling. Ranger is fine, but seeing all the new tech with the Bronco makes it feel lacking. F150 has all that but it is probably too big for what I want (Though the Tremor may still be an option depending on Bronco timeline and pricing). Bronco has the top off, doors off experience that only Bronco and Jeep can provide and if I was interested in Jeep’s I could have one right now. I’m not in need of a new vehicle so I’m waiting until at least March to see what the timeline looks like. A July 15 res I feel is a terrible thing to waste on something else...at least for today.

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my primary concern. Is Ford going to allow us to delay our orders until the ManSquatch arrives in 2022?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am from Leominster, home of what was once called Searstown Mall, the one story version of the mall in Stranger Things... right down to the Friendlies that they renamed scoops ahoy. I win this Hick Battle...
Searstown is a shell of it's former self... And they still haven't paved the roads well.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So what happens if your dealer has 1000 reservations converted to orders, they're allocated 500 Broncos and you're #501? You don't get yours till 22 even if your reservation timestamp is super early? But if you were to switch your dealer to a dealer with extra allocations (even though you'd have to guess at which dealers that would be) you'd get yours in 21?

I wonder if/when dealerships will know their allocation amount and if they'll share that info with their customers. I guess dealers probably won't know their allocation amount until after March 19th and at that time it's too late for customers to switch dealers. Scary.

It'd be awesome if Ford used current reservation data to help customers spread out to avoid this allocation trap. Like show real time active reservation count of each dealership on their website (map or dealer search tool) along with estimated allocation based on those reservations.

OR get rid of the allocation thing all together.
Exactly what I was expecting given the allocation formula. Not that I can speak for FoMoCo, but the intent always appeared to be to support LOCAL dealers. Ford has the largest dealer network in North America. GM shut down their small distributorships and centralized; that is NOT Ford’s style. Tonnes of people seemed to think they would have better buying power if they made reservations with big dealerships halfway across the country instead of the shop local to them. Imagine the big finger Ford would be giving their most loyal (and usually) longest standing dealers in smaller centres by denying them access to the Bronco because they’re too busy building for the “Super Centers” that over promised but did deliver a coffee mug and a Bronco neckerchief with every reservation.

So with THIS formula; rewarding dealers based on conversion rates, the small dealers who might have five orders to convert and score 100% will get rewarded whereas the Super Centers that amassed hundreds of orders but can only convert a fraction of that get spanked.

Damn good deal.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have been a first year Ford product guy several times; 84 Bronco II, 89 Taurus SHO, 07 GT500. Nothing has compared to this cluster. I truly believe Ford underestimated the demand and are now trying to gracefully maneuver between reservation holders and Dealers wanting lot stock. Will be interesting to see how Ford resolves this dilemma.