Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2D BaseSquatch, 1967 Bronco, 2016 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When can I order one. My 2 Door basesquatch should arrive in February and I'll bet Warthog/Raptor is going to take at least 2 years to get so timing should be about right.
Sponsored

chadasm

Raptor
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 2017 Focus ST, 2019 F450
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Raptor next to sasquatch at 0:45.

If it has a similar exhaust to the Gen 3 F150 Raptor, what mode do you think this would be in? Seems a bit tame compared to the baja mode videos I've seen for the F150.

Why are there so many people on the Raptor section that are so against it? It seems like a waste of time to read through and post that you don't want one. 🤷‍♂️

RS.jpg

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

If it has a similar exhaust to the Gen 3 F150 Raptor, what mode do you think this would be in? Seems a bit tame compared to the baja mode videos I've seen for the F150.

Why are there so many people on the Raptor section that are so against it? It seems like a waste of time to read through and post that you don't want one. 🤷‍♂️

Ford Bronco Video: 2022 Bronco Raptor Off-Roading, Side-by-Side vs Standard (Outer Banks) Bronco, and Rear End Undercarriage RS
Anybody figure out the exhaust plumbing yet? Just aft of the muffler, there appears to be one large pipe in the middle of the muffler, and one smaller pipe to the left of the large pipe. I can also see a cross-over at the top, leading into the resonators. Hmmmm.....

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anybody figure out the exhaust plumbing yet? Just aft of the muffler, there appears to be one large pipe in the middle of the muffler, and one smaller pipe to the left of the large pipe. I can also see a cross-over at the top, leading into the resonators. Hmmmm.....
And the vents on the front fender, above the fender flares? Functional?

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There are 2 camps:

- if you can't afford one or can't admit it is better than their bronco then the Warthog must suck
- If you can afford one and ready to write the check then you are ecstatic.

Ford Bronco Video: 2022 Bronco Raptor Off-Roading, Side-by-Side vs Standard (Outer Banks) Bronco, and Rear End Undercarriage RS

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It looks like a valved exhaust like the GEN3 Raptor.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What if....the whine is an electric motor, part of a hybrid powertrain?
That would be great -- sign me up! However, there are no hybrids or all-electric EVs on the market that sound like that, including those from Ford.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A) At this point do they really still need the camouflage? Like, do we think the camo is gonna come off and everyone’s gonna go, “whaaaaa???”
B) Who’s grandma did they hire for that driving test?…
They do the camo so they can take measurements on video

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are 2 camps:

- if you can't afford one or can't admit it is better than their bronco then the Warthog must suck
- If you can afford one and ready to write the check then you are ecstatic.
Three camps. Third is I just think it is stupid. No offense to others that think they are cool. I just don't see how they make any sense.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Many thought the same when Ford came out with the Raptor in 2010 and now, it is an iconic product. This was in the GEN3 press release:

F-150 Raptor has eclipsed the sales of other well-known performance icons. Over the last four years, the previous-generation Raptor cumulatively outsold Porsche’s entire lineup of sports cars and also outsold Chevrolet’s Corvette.

Three camps. Third is I just think it is stupid. No offense to others that think they are cool. I just don't see how they make any sense.

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What if....the whine is an electric motor, part of a hybrid powertrain?
Like the new Tundra? It’s hybrid ‘supplements’ at low RPMs. It doesn’t sound like this. This sounds like a turbo/supercharger. I could be wrong as I’ve only owned NA engines other than my wife’s Panamara.
Sponsored