First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not for me but they’ll get orders for 10X more than they’ll build.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
if I run a business and have a product that the public is dying to get their hands on … this is a good thing right?

😬

Not for me but they’ll get orders for 10X more than they’ll build.

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would rather hear the motor than the rock music.

Sponsored

Victoryengineer

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kubota 7040, Polaris 570, Victory MC, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The last thing the Ford SVT folks built was the GT500. They got a home run with the Bronco Raptor as well. So many upgrades far beyond any version of the regular Bronco!

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well , the video has my attention. If and when the Raptor order banks open again I will have to place an order. I am sure a 22 Wildtrak 2 door will have some trade up value.:cool:

Sponsored

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The last thing the Ford SVT folks built was the GT500. They got a home run with the Bronco Raptor as well. So many upgrades far beyond any version of the regular Bronco!
No question it's top of the line and I was considering, but I'm going Badlands....I'm going to be using this on-road more than off and nothing the Raptor offers is worth more than the Badlands provides, for my needs. I really want the tube doors, too, and I can get them easily for the BL. As far as speed goes, eh...I have a Rivian on the way and that makes the Raptor look like a 2 cylinder vehicle...lol...

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you just can't order one. You have to find a dealership with an allocation to order one. Same with all Ford performance vehicles.

Well , the video has my attention. If and when the Raptor order banks open again I will have to place an order. I am sure a 22 Wildtrak 2 door will have some trade up value.:cool:

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No question it's top of the line and I was considering, but I'm going Badlands....I'm going to be using this on-road more than off and nothing the Raptor offers is worth more than the Badlands provides, for my needs. I really want the tube doors, too, and I can get them easily for the BL. As far as speed goes, eh...I have a Rivian on the way and that makes the Raptor look like a 2 cylinder vehicle...lol...
We know, we know. You tell us this in every Raptor thread posted.

Victoryengineer

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kubota 7040, Polaris 570, Victory MC, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Straight line speed k. I'm not sure it's wise to compare apples to oranges with these two. I mean in every other conceivable metric one of them falls flat on it's face....just sayin'.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you do know that the doors on the warthog and base bronco are the same right?

So if the tube door fits in the base bronco, then it will fit on the warthog.

Sponsored