Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I flip between 2 and 4 door, but the wife demanded I get a 2 door. Its times like these I remember why I decided to marry her.
The 2 definetly looks better. But the 4 your able to fit more cargo and it will likely have better leg room. And the extra seat also
Sponsored

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2 door, 4 door, 2 door, 4 door...yikes, they are both cool looking. How's a person to decide? lol
The way I decided and WILL NOT change my mind (you can quote me on that) is I asked the following questions to myself:
Will I have more than 1 passenger on a consistent basis?
Do I need/want the extra cargo/roof area to carry tons of gear/pets and or sleep inside?
If you can answer no to both questions then it's 2 door otherwise 4 door.
I answered no to both questions so 2 door for me. Easy peasy right? (at least for me)
Now I do know that ride quality may play a part in this as the 4 door most likely ride better, but I'm OK with the ride of a 2 door

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Get the 2 door. Be true to the classic. leave the 4 doors for granny.

BroncosWest

First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The way I decided and WILL NOT change my mind (you can quote me on that) is I asked the following questions to myself:
Will I have more than 1 passenger on a consistent basis?
Do I need/want the extra cargo/roof area to carry tons of gear/pets and or sleep inside?
If you can answer no to both questions then it's 2 door otherwise 4 door.
I answered no to both questions so 2 door for me. Easy peasy right? (at least for me)
Now I do know that ride quality may play a part in this as the 4 door most likely ride better, but I'm OK with the ride of a 2 door
That's a good way to decide, I like that!

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™m with you on this. Iā€™ve always been a fan of black vehicles but I canā€™t get into it. Wish they would have a hunter green option. I especially liked this color in the old concepts.

33F78CDD-27CB-4B7F-AF1F-3D6E0A662477.jpeg
I'm with ya. Had a 2008 Bullitt and it was such a beautiful color. I miss that car.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

95% 2 Door for me - The wheelbase is 10" longer than my FJ40, so I'm sure between that and 50 years of suspension tech progress, it'll drive like a dream! Hell, my 1989 Pickup feels like a limo after getting bounced around in the FJ40 :LOL: , but I love every second of it.

But dammit, those 4 doors are looking better and better the more I see . . . :unsure:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol. Iā€™d pick that color on the rubicon over any color offered on the bronco. With no hesitation. Just goes to show how bad the colors are on the bronco