Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Almost certain that 2-dr is a Badlands with "Squatch pkg. It has the highly perforated grill, rock rails and the upgraded bumper of the BL. Kinda wish it wasnt squashed because I want a BL with stock setup.
I also want a BLs more stock. I would like to have that bumper and then 33 ATs.

Sponsored

ghost1986

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Marquis
Your Bronco Model
Base
not feeling any love for the soft top. in a word, fugly.
Man if they make that top standard on the 2 door I will be BEYOND happy. All ive ever owned was softtops when i had my old Trackers. I would have loved the hard top but never had the cash to go buy one when i was younger.

Pull the doors, pull the front targa out from under the rack and toss them in the back. Itll be great.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like a first edition, due to the bar on the front bumper.
First editions aren't available in black though apparently. The bar on the front bumper is the safari bar; pretty sure its an add-on that you can put on any trim with the heavy duty modular bumpers.

These pre-production Broncos are a mix of different options that I don't believe follow any specific trim.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

fricken little attempt to show the interiors. even with the plastic covers and the electronic data collection crap it would have been nice to see whatever could be seen in terms of materials, colors - especially if two-tone. Oh well.

If I came across that situation I would have taken photos until my camera phone memory capacity reached
You wouldn't have wanted to see them. These are test mules that had the camo removed. They didn't even have texture on the surfaces of the dash. It's as basic as it gets.
Sponsored