Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Capture.JPG

What is this to the right? Cactus or Area-51? It is not bright enough to be velocity blue. I think this may be Area-51 as in the other promotional photos where they list the vehicle being cactus gray it is lighter than this from what I can tell. Just my opinion.
Im pretty sure that’s cactus. It’s too light to be Area 51. I think it’s just a filter they put on the image that makes it look blue. Heres a video of it:
Sponsored

Zackmd1

Outer Banks
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429, Ford Bronco 2dr Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Capture.JPG

What is this to the right? Cactus or Area-51? It is not bright enough to be velocity blue. I think this may be Area-51 as in the other promotional photos where they list the vehicle being cactus gray it is lighter than this from what I can tell. Just my opinion.
I think it is Cactus Grey as it is the same prototype seen in the OP (I think). The color correction/alteration of the photo makes it appear more blue.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the badlands section on the ford site. Go to exterior options and click on black modular hard top. It shows a pic then click details.

Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 11.01.05 PM.png
Oh that is sweet! I can't believe I missed that. I was on the Badlands page several times tonight.
Just had a realization. If the painted black hard top also comes with a black grille and mirrors, then that gets me hoping for a painted white hard top/grille/mirrors.

ezrod

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, Blazer, Slingshot, Harley Electra glide
Your Bronco Model
Base
20 Nissan Armada, a full-size SUV and a powerful 5.6-L V8
Toyota Land Cruiser i, With the Land Cruiser's muscular V8 engine,
Chevy Tahoe 5.3 v8 and 6.2
Dodge Durango The 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine pumps up to 475 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque.

Sometimes you just want a V8. And the good news is that all of these aforementioned drivetrain advancements have also helped big V8 engines return respectable fuel economy numbers. These powerful-yet-advanced V8s have found their way under the hoods of some of the best SUVs on the market today.

No Replacement for Displacement ,someone is listening!

I'm sorry in old, grew up buying V8's all the graphs and crap you show me wont change that.
but i can pay for what I buy and I sure hate to buy anything but a blue oval. but it's just not available yet

Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Imagine having to buy a four-door because you did something stupid like have kids. That’d be the worst!
Thankfully, that does not apply to me. :)

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well painting that top white looks like its gonna be a royal pain in the ass cause of the texture plastic. Damnit

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are we sure this is Cactus Grey? I’m pretty sure it’s just the street lights giving off a green hue.

ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
We know where the single guy is! ?? (said by a current single guy) lol

Happily married for almost a decade, no kids, dual income, and she even makes more than I do. Complete freedom to spend my money how I want to. It’s great! Currently restoring an Alfa Romeo. Once that’s done, I’ll be headed to a Ford dealer. Hopefully late 2021 or early 2022.

By then the dealer premium/hype should have died down and perhaps they’ll offer a green or tan on the base or Badlands.

Color is the only thing I’m not sure on yet, need to see in person. Otherwise, two-door, manual, black trim, Sasquatch or aftermarket equivalent if unable to add from factory/dealer.

Sponsored

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think I love the grey. I prefer my current grey--cement. Will need to see more pics, but I'm shuffling that down the list.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm just glad the Bronco Sport is coming out first so I can see Cactus Gray and Area 51 in person
Yeah. I’ve seen so many real and CGI photos with both colors in a large range of shades. I want to see both for real in real light from the same angles. Both look good at times and then I see a picture that makes me wonder.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Capture.JPG

That CG image looks like Beach Barbie Blue, (not to be confused with Beach Barbie Blew), we need real color examples.

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think Area 51 is the color that is supposed to have Green in it...Cactus Grey looks similar to Fighter Jet Grey on the new Mach 1 mustang.
I have been studying the colors ever since there was talk that the Bronco would be available in Fighter Jet Gray. It is a very light gray - but it is a true gray. Unfortunately it did not make the cut for the Bronco colors. Area 51 is a medium turquoise gray mix. And Cactus Gray is a light green gray mix.