First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wonder what the EPA are on these models, especially with those BIG TIRES.
EPA on an F150 with the same engine (2.7l) is 20/26 with an average of 22. Most tests show it really gets about 18.5 average. Guessing the F150 weighs a little more (500lbs give or take), the wind resistance is probably a wash, the 35's gonna eat into that, so your probably looking at 15-18 on the bronco with the 35's.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
CONFIRMED! 4 door has center armrest in the back!
1595235656801.png

Back to the 4 door, but with sasquatch. Rather suffer a noisy ride while riding on 35's than to wait for the tiny 33's to wear out
I wonder if the arm rest is optional? Somehow, you can get 8 cup holders instead of 6. Perhaps 2 in the armrest?

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't need to drive it.. MORE POWA...

Just joking.. I am probably one of the very few who don't really get into test drives... I have never test drove a vehicle before I bought it.. Reliability, reviews and how it looks...

My only problem is deciding what the SECOND Bronco will be after the First Edition. I have been counting my chickens for too many years waiting for this thing.... My whole family was wearing Bronco TShirts today.
I'm not much on test drives either. Past experience with similar products serves me well. But man did I get burned with my post 2011 Explorer, the ergonomics on that thing are horrid, can't believe it's a Ford.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn I want a 2 door manual sasquatch so bad. I cant compromise on either of these options but they wont give me one so I have nothing to buy :(
Why can't you just buy the tires yourself? It's actually legal.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

At roughly the 5:10 mark where the MT was mentioned, the guy who has been involved with the project for roughly 3 years didn't tell the other guy that the MT wasn't available with the 2.7L in which he was wanting........

So....... MT with the 2.7L CONFIRMED!!!!!!! (yes, I know, I know.... but someone had to point it out....)

Sponsored

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Imagine your wife dictating your vehicle purchase decisions.

You do understand as an adult you’re legally permitted to make your own purchase decisions, right?
And you do understand that she is legally afforded half of your money if she leaves right?

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need everyone’s help on this. I’m severely colorblind and I’m between cactus grey and Area 51. The color I want is whatever is closest to cement grey offered on Toyota’s. Can someone please point me to the right color or the one closest to it.
It’s really hard to tell on the website with the 360 color thing and I’m not color blind at all.

The Cactus Gray is more of a vintage teal color. Or like a very light green.

Area 51 looks like a lot more blue than gray but it could be the one you are looking for when they are in person.

iconic Silver looks the most gray in the pictures but who knows how light it will be.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It’s really hard to tell on the website with the 360 color thing and I’m not color blind at all.

The Cactus Gray is more of a vintage teal color. Or like a very light green.

Area 51 looks like a lot more blue than gray but it could be the one you are looking for when they are in person.

iconic Silver looks the most gray in the pictures but who knows how light it will be.
...and Carbonized Gray looks green (nice) but I'm sure it's not...why no green?