First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s really hard to tell on the website with the 360 color thing and I’m not color blind at all.

The Cactus Gray is more of a vintage teal color. Or like a very light green.

Area 51 looks like a lot more blue than gray but it could be the one you are looking for when they are in person.

iconic Silver looks the most gray in the pictures but who knows how light it will be.
Thanks for breaking this down. This past weekend I had 4 friends with me and I asked the same question. They were split 50/50.

Someone pointed out here that since the Sports are coming out first we can take a peek at the color before we order our trucks.
Sponsored

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

EPA on an F150 with the same engine (2.7l) is 20/26 with an average of 22. Most tests show it really gets about 18.5 average. Guessing the F150 weighs a little more (500lbs give or take), the wind resistance is probably a wash, the 35's gonna eat into that, so your probably looking at 15-18 on the bronco with the 35's.
download.jpg

ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
And you do understand that she is legally afforded half of your money if she leaves right?
Imagine being in such an uncertain relationship bound by law that it would affect the vehicle you purchase.

Any other half-ass excuses?

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wanted to do my part and hadn’t seen this posted.
Shows good comparison of different heights and a good look at the roof rack on a 2dr.

Updated with photos from @Gatone13 Bronco6G member (and original photogarpher of these Broncos):

Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] download

Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] download

Trail cam in grille:

It looks like even with roof rack, hard top splits in half and can slide out of way to left/right

Backup sensor/camera is the peg that spare goes on.. I'm not crazy about this, as it limits aftermarket bumpers/tire racks.

Also notice the bumper is cut out around the spare. So 35s appear to be as big as you can go. (With stock spare mount)

Just verified. Rocker guards on samsqanch is fixed. Sorry for the confusion

2 inches on raptor

Tire sizes:

2 door Bronco (315/70R17 --> 34.36" tire)
4 door Bronco (255/70R18 --> 32.05" tire)
Jeep Wrangler (245/75R17 --> 31.46" tire)

Sunrise pic.
2 inches on raptor

Looks like panels slide out from under rail. I'd say yes.
20200718_201552.jpg

20200718_201714.jpg
Most of the time you see demo cars getting high mileage but easy driving testing on road. Whoever is testing these are beating the crap out of them and I love it. Find all the bugs now guys.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Farmerjack
Looks like maybe you need a modular top to get a roof rack and the rear windows DEFINITELY look like they remove separate from the clamshell in this image?
Looks like if you have the rack, the rear roof stays fixed in place....?
On the roll bar without roof, you can see anchor nuts in this area.... Assuming for the rack.

Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] Screenshot_20200720-180747_Chrome

Last edited:

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are these aluminum like the F 150s?
Apparently, doors, swing gate and front fenders are aluminum. The rear quarters are bolted on so they may be aluminum too

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the video I saw a camera tucked in between the center letters on the grill.

I believe the thing in the lower center section is for adaptive cruise control

But I could be wrong as well.

I love this bumper with the safari bar. I do want to put a winch on the truck but not have it obstruct the camera.

I’m sure Ford has thought about this but I have to see it in any pictures I’ve come across
I think, from viewing the promo video, the front camera does the same thing the Denfender does... Start rolling forward and it puts the video image "under" the front wheels. It'll likely do the same with the safari bar...?

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure if the OP mentioned this or not, but these Broncos are at a hotel in Denver. If you live in Denver, it might be worth it to drive by haha!
Will they still be there in... eh I guess about 15 hours(including pit stops for gas)??

Sponsored

basetaco2.7

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ahhh, I see.
I guess I'm just used to some folks bitching about aluminum and trying to knock these things.
Welcome aboard.!!!
Im all ab
Apparently, doors, swing gate and front fenders are aluminum. The rear quarters are bolted on so they may be aluminum too
Thanks!

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for breaking this down. This past weekend I had 4 friends with me and I asked the same question. They were split 50/50.

Someone pointed out here that since the Sports are coming out first we can take a peek at the color before we order our trucks.
I will keep flip flopping between the 2 until I see them in person.

Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] AAD87A00-A33A-45F5-9943-EC21CFAAEB9A

Area 51 above
Cactus Grey below
Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] 0BF0B7AC-6A1D-4681-A5B8-3E78A07BD101

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Imagine being in such an uncertain relationship bound by law that it would affect the vehicle you purchase.

Any other half-ass excuses?
No excuses here. I didn’t ask anyone before I put my down payment. Just saying if you are married it’s better to talk about finances. Cheaper to keep her.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will keep flip flopping between the 2 until I see them in person.
I'm really liking how blue that Area 51 looks. Need to see it in person
Sponsored