First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will keep flip flopping between the 2 until I see them in person.

AAD87A00-A33A-45F5-9943-EC21CFAAEB9A.jpeg

Area 51 above
Cactus Grey below
0BF0B7AC-6A1D-4681-A5B8-3E78A07BD101.jpeg
Thanks for posting these because in THESE photos the cactus grey is very grey.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

In this picture you can see the built-in mounting points for Rigid pod lights. It's a pretty cool little touch.
Literally one of the first mods I'm gonna do. That's badass the mounting holes are already there.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting these because in THESE photos the cactus grey is very grey.
Yup!! Almost no green or blue tint at all in that pic!
I'm really liking how blue that Area 51 looks. Need to see it in person
agreed! If it really is blue. I lean towards it! But so many of the other color samples they show it looks green

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Farmerjack
Looks like maybe you need a modular top to get a roof rack and the rear windows DEFINITELY look like they remove separate from the clamshell in this image?
Looks like if you have the rack, the rear roof stays fixed in place....?
On the roll bar without roof, you can see anchor nuts in this area.... Assuming for the rack.

Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] 20200720_200122
Looks like they bolt in on the back - which seems to eliminate the ability to take them off, and they're definitely "molded" to the ribs in the roof, which seems like it wouldn't let you mount them without the roof. I'm hoping it's easily removable, so you can have the sleeker look normally without it, and put it on when you need to use it.

Looks like there is a washer for the front camera - I don't see one on the rear camera, though.

Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] 1595356356023

Sponsored

Larrybwcg

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I may be in minority but I REALLY don’t like the Bronco in black. Looks very Jeep like in that colour for some reason?

Puck56

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's obvious Ford put a ton of work into the small details, but is anyone else disappointed that they didn't bother to mold rain gutters into the top above the doors? Jeep has done this since the CJ.

Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] Screenshot_20200720-180747_Chrome

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's obvious Ford put a ton of work into the small details, but is anyone else disappointed that they didn't bother to mold rain gutters into the top above the doors? Jeep has done this since the CJ.

Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] Screenshot_20200720-180747_Chrome
Seems like just another place for leaks to happen.

TheDo114

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Never found them to be super effective and they kept getting frozen in winter.
Sponsored