First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just the review I was waiting for! Lots of great content, despite a few inaccuracies (e.g incorrect terminology; claims there is no bottle opener when there is one, etc.) Almost every other review I’ve come across is for the 2.7, so it’s great to see this one demonstrating the crawler gear!
Sponsored

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good video, but I chuckled just a bit when he said. "They're gonna build a ton of these things". I'm sure that will happen, but God only knows when that will be. :)
Technically, he’s not wrong… a build weighing in at 4500lbs is already 2.5 tons! 🤣

Last edited:

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Damn that white looks good on a 4DR. Keeping my 2DR CO for sure, but in another life I could see me in that.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

minute 23 he talks about towing capability and "Trailer Sway Control"! What is that?

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just the review I was waiting for! Lots of great content, despite a few inaccuracies (e.g incorrect terminology; claims there is no bottle opener when there is one, etc.) Almost every other review I’ve come across is for the 2.7, so it’s great to see this one demonstrating the crawler gear!
Kind of begs the question why Ford decided to put it in such an awkward spot. To me it would’ve made more sense to put it on the tailgate door or where the door latches on the driver side. Who knows, maybe they’ll revise that in newer models.

Sponsored

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

minute 23 he talks about towing capability and "Trailer Sway Control"! What is that?
I imagine it's something similar to this, all software, applying brakes to individual wheels, probably through ABS system.

Peter

OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I knew you definitely could ghost ride a Bronco with the crawler gear, was just waiting for someone to do it lol.

🤣👍 I was actually going to say that, but went a different way with it; tho that was what came to mind when I first saw him jump out 🤯👍

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, the top was all the way down. I think his comment was toung in cheek.
I thought the top was completely up when he said that. Just watched it again and yeah top was down lmao

My bad
I don't think the top is down when he said that. He is cutting several angles/videos together, but the audio is from the one where he's inside the vehicle. The top down video is with him wearing sunglasses, and his forehead well lit.

Peter

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I imagine it's something similar to this, all software, applying brakes to individual wheels, probably through ABS system.
This is it. It’s a advanced aspect of Stability Traction Control, essentially.

Sponsored

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kind of begs the question why Ford decided to put it in such an awkward spot. To me it would’ve made more sense to put it on the tailgate door or where the door latches on the driver side. Who knows, maybe they’ll revise that in newer models.
Agreed. Also, I wonder if the location of the opener will end up causing ghosts in the machine caused by bottle caps falling into the frame.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🙃(y) Yes exterior

Start @ 24:51
Great review! that even caught Wifey’s attention and I think it’s safe to say now that’s she’s excited. I’m almost the same build and that is looking amazing. well done and thanks again!

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's encouraging that he feels the 2.3 manual has enough power for a 4 door Badlands at 4945 lbs. That makes me think a 2 door Big Bend would be even peppier at 4,297 lbs.

Last edited:

4everbored

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's encouraging that he feels the 2.3 manual has enough power for a 4 door Badlands at 4945 lbs. That makes me think 2 door Big Bend would be even peppier at 4,297 lbs.
It's encouraging that he feels the 2.3 manual has enough power for a 4 door Badlands at 4945 lbs. That makes me think 2 door Big Bend would be even peppier at 4,297 lbs.
Was thinking the same thing. Just with a 2 door BL instead
Sponsored