Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm normally complaining about super vague thread titles... but never thought I'd get to complain about the opposite problem.

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 10.08.05.png

And so I'm not just dropping in to sh*t post:
Well at least it would be easy to find using the SEARCH FUNCTION! All you have to know is the exact URL. Assuming you didn't just go to the URL......

:p
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That intro and music. :LOL:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I agree on both fronts. I love AMB...but it's really not for everyone, and many people that are defaulting to AMB because they want "dark blue" could be disappointed. When the bean counter realizes that AMB #s dont look good compared to the outgoing Blue Jeans, it will be replaced by 2022/23. The only way they keep AMB is if they reinvent a "typical" dark blue that slots below it, and AMB stays as this throwback Ford Midnight Blue from the 50s.
I would like to insult you and call you a fool.

Mostly because when I mentioned the same things, the AMB lovers came out of the night (pun intended) to insult me and call me a fool for not drinking their super-super-dark-purple drank.

Ta2punk

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My office just started blocking YouTube a couple months ago, guess I'll be watching this on my lunch break. I assume the screenshots aren't doing it justice.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Mostly because when I mentioned the same things, the AMB lovers came out of the night (pun intended) to insult me and call me a fool for not drinking their super-super-dark-purple drank.
Haha. Hey, I resemble that remark. However since you qualified your opinion on AMB with the perspective of a N. Westerner (where the sun don’t ever shine) you get a pass from now on and will not be subjected to anti-Antimatter Blue scorn. At least not from me Sir.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I cant tell if that was an insult or a compliment. Ha!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I cant tell if that was an insult or a compliment. Ha!
Compliment. You're bold to make anti-AMB statements on these sacred pages and I applaud your stones!

(I've already covered my bases a few times by pointing out how AWESOME the flake is on AMB. Then saying how wasted it is on such a dark base and hue. AMB people like a bone thrown their way, assuming they can see it in the night)

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve slowly come to the realization that those individuals that continuously come out of the woodwork to cast disparaging remarks at AMB Broncos are not trolls, or haters but are in fact future AMB owners waging a disinformation campaign for the sole purpose of dissuading potential AMB buyers, thus, making their build more unique. It’s a brilliant bit of propaganda and count me in. Antimatter Black sucks. Stick with VB......or is it LB, whatever they both look the same to me.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Compliment. You're bold to make anti-AMB statements on these sacred pages and I applaud your stones!

(I've already covered my bases a few times by pointing out how AWESOME the flake is on AMB. Then saying how wasted it is on such a dark base and hue. AMB people like a bone thrown their way, assuming they can see it in the night)
I want it to be discontinued since I am getting it.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love that Race Red!

My 2015 Mustang is that same color
My 2016 Mustang Convertible is that color as well!
I am trying to figure out if I can keep it and have the Mustang and Bronco (AMB) side my side in my Driveway for at least a little while.

Mustang.jpeg

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve slowly come to the realization that those individuals that continuously come out of the woodwork to cast disparaging remarks at AMB Broncos are not trolls, or haters but are in fact future AMB owners waging a disinformation campaign for the sole purpose of dissuading potential AMB buyers, thus, making their build more unique. It’s a brilliant bit of propaganda and count me in. Antimatter Black sucks. Stick with VB......or is it LB, whatever they both look the same to me.
Really? I figured they just had a traumatic experience with dark blue as children. Like maybe they got dropped on their heads and hit a dark blue floor. Or fell down a dark blue staircase. I mean, there's got to be a reason they're so triggered, right?

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

all i gotta say is that I HATE the GLOSSY black front grill on the OBX .... would love to change it with a BB front grill ..... its the same thing just a better color

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

August is crazy! I live close to Woodward and I hear cars cruising all day and night. There are actually lots of impromptu car club displays and gatherings every weekend on Woodward from now til about November.

I can't wait for the first MI Bronco recipients to set up in a parking lot on Woodward every Saturday. They'll be local celebrities.
Need to have a Dream Cruise Bronco gathering once a majority of us get our Broncos. They had a large gathering of Broncos I think in 2019 and I just drove by and there were some sweet ones.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As was expected the thread devolved into the AMB - blue/black debate. I don't think anyone is critical of the blue when it pops, but just that the dark base is Always Mostly Black. It looks fantastic in the sun. For those that have opted for AMB, they will be rewarded especially if they enjoy keeping it clean so the flake isn't hidden under dust.

I enjoyed the video as their genuine excitement carried through. It was infectious seeing them discover with their own eyes each detail. One detail that hasn't been mentioned in this thread is the rare sighting of the Roast cloth on the OBX. Neither of the two cloth options are readily seen. The Roast cloth looked really nice.

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just when i thought i had colors narrowed down again, I see the OBX squatch 4 door (current #1 spec on my list) in red. I'm waiting til '22 to get the color matched top, and i think it will look badass in all red, with a swapped out MIC grill.
Sponsored