Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Really wish someone would post a video of this from the side most people get in and out of a 2 door.
Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really wish someone would post a video of this from the side most people get in and out of a 2 door.
one of the ford reps said the passenger and driver's seat have exactly the same travel in this build.

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

one of the ford reps said the passenger and driver's seat have exactly the same travel in this build.
Ive seen two vids of rear seat access and both are from the drivers side. Makes zero sense unless something is unfinished or not working on the passenger side.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive seen two vids of rear seat access and both are from the drivers side. Makes zero sense unless something is unfinished or not working on the passenger side.
Think preproduction frankenbuild

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haha my friend, wait til you find out how expensive having kids is over the course of 18 years... Hospital birth, clothes, food, schooling, etc etc etc. Makes the bronco seem like chump change. You'll be ready to snip snip yourself ?
Already did. ?

Sponsored

Daisy76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fun is definitely a good goal. I like to tease people about the 4-door mostly because it is way beyond my teacher-salary budget

I completely understand if you are getting a 4-door for all the reasons you give. I was teasing you because you made it sound like the only reason you were getting the 4-door was because your kids told you to. ?
The 2 door/4 door debate is killing my Ya'll! Guess what? I bet that's why Ford designed a 2 door model and a 4 door model, to hopefully satisfy everyone. Well almost everyone! I had a 2 door 2002 Jeep TJ and I will say that I could pack that thing like a mule and spend week long adventures in the back country of Moab, UT and Telluride, CO and I loved every single moment of it! The 2 door Bronco has more room than it had and is well better equipped interior wise, so I am thrilled for the 2 door and one very happy camper. 4 door is awesome also. Helluva job Ford!!

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Our kids are grown, so I'm not worrying about any passengers and that doesn't look any harder than getting in the back of my 1987 Bronco. My wife and I are getting the 2 door and loving it!

Mop

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, TSX
Your Bronco Model
Base
You're not going to roast becasue there is only floor vents for the rear.
I live in Phoenix and have an Acura with rear vents in center console. My baby in a rear facing seat definitely gets cooked during real hot summer days. Rented a new Explorer with roof vents that blow down. Those worked great.

Deadmeat

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I want to see him in the drivers seat. I’m worried because I’m 6’4”.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for that feedback. This solidifies my “Deuce is Loose” commitment.
The 2 door is just too darn close to being the perfect Modern EB interpretation for me to pass it up.
I was concerned about my daughter climbing back there after the video, but your post (and we are almost the exact same size) seals the deal.
Thanks!
Sponsored