First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is like the mustang, doesn't need a back seat but there for better insurance rates
the 2-door has a totally useless rear seat. AND to accommodate the totally useless rear seat, a totally useless load floor.

Should'a picked one Ford - instead you screwed the pooch on both

uturn

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
my dog wont be able to get into this car :(
I sadly canceled my own reservation today, realizing that I can't struggle with my two little doggies in the back seat all the time, trying to reach back there to get them situated freestyle in the 2 door while they nervously hop from one side of the car to the other avoiding me because they are afraid of cars. I also don't like that the back windows don't roll down, which I didn't even think about until a couple weeks ago, and the final nail in the coffin is the backseat vent only under the front seats, if it is in fact there at all. And don't like that the rear seats don't fold flat. So I had to fold :( Happy Trails!!!!

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To the original poster: Thanks for posting this video. I was concerned about the size of the back seat in the 2-door, but I can see that it's better than the back seat in my Mustang convertible, and that's good enough.

My Bronco choice was between a 2-door or nothing, and I'm still seriously considering getting one.

Looks like Ford figured out how to make the seats move out of the way. Too bad they hadn't figured that out in the Mustang.

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely need a 4 door after watch him try to crawl in back.
Sponsored