Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My kids think it’s cool to climb in the back. Pull a lever, the seat flies forward and you hop right in. They even close the door behind them.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Said it before and I'll say it again: seeing ya'll making a $40k+ decision based on your kids is the best birth control I've ever needed.

2-door, all day.
Ford Bronco Video: 6'3" guy climbs in and out of 2 door Bronco rear seats (+ full review) 1602198202636

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Said it before and I'll say it again: seeing ya'll making a $40k+ decision based on your kids is the best birth control I've ever needed.

2-door, all day.
Precisely. Don't get me wrong, I like families. After all, I came from one. But there is one question for me...do I fit in the Bronco. 2 Door all the way. Saving me some money on top of that.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The two door looks so good... but I may hate myself buckling infant seats back there in a few years, especially in a dress and heels from work (daily driver). Plus, I'm loving the roof tent option, so 4 door might be my move. Need B&P to be sure.
If you didn't know, an RTT can go on a 2 door just as easily as a 4 door.

Sponsored

Daisy76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If only Ford had a removable steering wheel like Nascar to get in the back! OH’ shit, there is an option! Its called the passenger seat! Why in the world does everyone use the damn driver door for reference? Does the passenger seat not move at all? Thats going to make it hard to pick up hitchhikers!!

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My college age kids have their own cars so I'm glad I don't have to factor that in, they can jump in from time to time if they want, especially with roof off as it opens up the space

2DR incoming

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
If only Ford had a removable steering wheel like Nascar to get in the back! OH’ shit, there is an option! Its called the passenger seat! Why in the world does everyone use the damn driver door for reference? Does the passenger seat not move at all? Thats going to make it hard to pick up hitchhikers!!
What your hitchhiker sees after getting stuck trying to get in the back...
Ford Bronco Video: 6'3" guy climbs in and out of 2 door Bronco rear seats (+ full review) 30054869-139E-4A76-8CF3-54EC10F3FFD9

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am excited to see what he says about the bronco interior. Usually when someone asks me what reviews to watch before buying a new car I say Doug for interior and daily drving impression and smoking tire for performance
100% agree, I have a suspicion since its probably not production that maybe he'll skim over the interior. This is a guess, I just feel like I've seen people saying that Cyber Orange 2 Door wasn't production. Who Know's, I'm excited either way.

Humvee06

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was there today. There is no way a 6'3" guy is sitting behind a 6'3" in either 2 or 4 door!!

I am 6'7 and would be lucky to have a car seat or young child behind me even in 4 door, though I should fit ok. Head room may be interesting with side roll bar.

I have ordered 3 and will likely go back to to only 1, my 1st Edition, to put up for my kids to go with my '77.

Disappointed because i was hoping to make one a daily driver.
At 6’7” was it tough getting in the 4 door with the smaller doors?

Sponsored

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oactec

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang CS/GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At 6’7” was it tough getting in the 4 door with the smaller doors?
They would not allow anyone to get in them. They did move the seats around so I could look at the spaces. Of course they had the seats set in the middle but the leg room in back was still tight for an above average adult.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My primary goal with the Bronco is to have fun. Cramming kids in the back seat isn't fun. Loading my gear in a shoe box isn't fun. I like to sleep in my rig when I hunt in certain spots, can't be done comfortably in the two door. The two door is cool, and I am glad they made it for people. But to choose it when a better alternative is available that looks just as good to me is a no brainer. Two doors sell poorly for a reason. The 4 door can do 99% of what the 2 door can but the 2 door can't do a lot of what the 4 door can. I think the two door guys think we are picking on you but thats not the case at all....so glad they made the 2 door, looks awesome. I just pointed out to my daughters how comical is was seeing someone get in and out of the two door, that's all.
Fun is definitely a good goal. I like to tease people about the 4-door mostly because it is way beyond my teacher-salary budget
My primary goal with the Bronco is to have fun. Cramming kids in the back seat isn't fun. Loading my gear in a shoe box isn't fun. I like to sleep in my rig when I hunt in certain spots, can't be done comfortably in the two door. The two door is cool, and I am glad they made it for people. But to choose it when a better alternative is available that looks just as good to me is a no brainer. Two doors sell poorly for a reason. The 4 door can do 99% of what the 2 door can but the 2 door can't do a lot of what the 4 door can. I think the two door guys think we are picking on you but thats not the case at all....so glad they made the 2 door, looks awesome. I just pointed out to my daughters how comical is was seeing someone get in and out of the two door, that's all.
I completely understand if you are getting a 4-door for all the reasons you give. I was teasing you because you made it sound like the only reason you were getting the 4-door was because your kids told you to. ?

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp. My chances to stay with a 2-door are looking slim to none
I was running into the same issue with the boss... But since I have 2 reservations, I'm probably getting a 4 door and 2 door. The 2 door in honor of our son.
Sponsored