Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There’s a bunch of fan questions being answered, complete walk around a 2 door and the Sasquatch rolling chassis, a big guy climbs in the back of a 2 door, etc.
This is a pretty informative video.
Enjoy!!

Shortcut to specific part where he climbs in back of the 2 door Bronco.

Full video

Stood next to the dude marveling at this thing for at least thirty minutes or so. I’m 6”2. I can confirm with certainty that he is AT LEAST 6”3, and I would argue taller. Yes it’s tough to get in, but isn’t this just the same as it’s always been? When folks bought their broncos in the 60’s and 70’s do you think they got so mad that junior had to struggle to get in the back? Yes, I want a two door for optimum off road capabilities, but the boss tells me the only way we are getting on is if it’s family friendly too and guess what- there’s a flawless Area 51 colored four door sitting about 25 feet away from this two door and I can confirm it is PLENTY big enough so she’s not going to have to try very hard to convince me! Take my money, Ford
Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds perfect.

Chunk6649

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've had my extended cab 2011 Silverado for 7 years. I can probably count on 1 hand how many adults have sat in that back seat. Really, how often will a 6'3" man be sitting in the back of either a 2 or 4 door?

By the time I'm going to buy a bronco, both my kids will be driving their own cars. They probably wouldn't want to ride with dad by then anyways.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least you're stepping up into it rather than down into the back of a mustang

JLongDCC

Wildtrak
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX w/ Coyote 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Video: 6'3" guy climbs in and out of 2 door Bronco rear seats (+ full review) 1602251680317

"Good Year Good Year"..... no "Wrangler", just like Ford promised...

Sponsored

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am still undecided about 2 vs 4 door. The 4 door would be more versatile, but then yesterday I was out riding dirt bikes on some two track and was thinking about having to turn around with a Bronco and 2 door wins for sure. On the other hand with a car I can back out or just avoid those spots with the 4 door. Will wait and wait and wait for build and price to see if the $$$ help me decide.

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're not going to roast becasue there is only floor vents for the rear.
I hope you are right. Worried about the grandkids in the back seat during Arizona summers.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota T100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was a little surprised he got in on the drivers side. My old bronco had a flip forward seat on the passenger side just for allowing passengers to access the rear seating. Is that still the way it was designed?

cactus_jack

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for that feedback. This solidifies my “Deuce is Loose” commitment.
The 2 door is just too darn close to being the perfect Modern EB interpretation for me to pass it up.
I was concerned about my daughter climbing back there after the video, but your post (and we are almost the exact same size) seals the deal.
Thanks!
Hey, ford should use that in the commercials... "The Deuce is Loose"

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man I'm getting sick of this 2dr/4dr debate. Need a smaller/cheaper/more nimble vehicle? Get the 2dr. Need more space and easier access for people/stuff? Get the 4dr.
Both are equally capable off-road (each have advantages/disadvantages based on the situation).
It's your money - you do you.

BeachShredder

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Said it before and I'll say it again: seeing ya'll making a $40k+ decision based on your kids is the best birth control I've ever needed.

2-door, all day.
I've got kids, but that's not why I'm opting for the 4-door. To me, the 4-door is beefier and the stance looks meaner.
Sponsored