Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is that a Green Bronco?
GreenBronco.png
Yes, they brought a green Bronco to Super Cel and nobody mentioned it until you pointed it out. 😂

No, I’m thinking it is Carbonized Gray (or Shadow Black) with a lot of green trees reflecting off of it.
Sponsored

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I the only one that put too much thought into the conversation of when they asked how long has aftermarket companies had their hands on the Bronco?
When the driver said one company had one for over a year now. When they asked if it was accessories or a tuner? His answer was a tuner and been with for for a while. WTF????? I want to know who.. First that came to mind was SHELBY or ROUSH..... WHO ELSE CAUGHT THAT?????
Based on the videos that have emerged lately, looks like 4WP, ARB, and BuiltRight are a few vendors. Not necessarily tuners but vendors that have had a Bronco to mod. Wouldn't doubt that Roush would have a field day too.

CPTJoe2019

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agreeeeed.

You made me curious enough to go check the ol Build n Price for comparison, I think you are right.
I checked as well. Got excited for a minute.

Sponsored

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That was my guess as well.
Just saw this video. At 0:21 you see the front of a Bronco in the background. At 1:06, you can see Big Bend non sasquatch wheel. This confirms that Roush has a big bend non sas with them, out testing. (not that I was doubting Backroad Driver, but confirmation is always good)

Peter

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just saw this video. At 0:21 you see the front of a Bronco in the background. At 1:06, you can see Big Bend non sasquatch wheel. This confirms that Roush has a big bend non sas with them, out testing. (not that I was doubting Backroad Driver, but confirmation is always good)

Peter
Good eye!

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands