Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks to me like Lightning Blue and Velocity Blue were switched on the cans on the table at the end of the video.
I'm pretty sure they mixed up the two blues.
I'm not sure how the Ford reps can get them mixed up setting up the display. It's just a lack of attention to detail. With regards to any enthusiast, I'm not sure how they don't see the error and then go into detail on VB (which they thought was for the FE). 🤷‍♂️

Side note as they were showing the line-up of Sports: The first one was Kodiak Brown and the last color is Alto Blue not AMB. Alto Blue has less flake than AMB, but it also has more blue instead of the Always Mostly Black. Those 2 colors would be nice additions to the Bronco's color palette for MY22. Another point of emphasis are the faux-steelies that each one had. It is a shame that the Bronco wasn't given the same style option.

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Backroad driver just posted a video from celebration east

Those head restraints look to be angled quite a bit forward. This always is very uncomfortable to me. I like a more upright head back seating position. I guess I can either bend the posts or get used to it. Curious from anyone who sits in one how it actually is.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
They aren’t shy about using those lockers lol. I was getting stressed with the front locked so long at the end there lol i know the trail is slick but dang, I’ve seen a few videos of guys blowing front diffs finding a patch of traction. that’s good news for us though, love that everything is built stout.
One thing I’ve heard mentioned before by some of the more suspension-tech knowledgeable people is that IFS axles have one huge advantage over solid axle shafts: They are completely “free floating.” A solid axle shaft just by design needs to bend and flex with the axle housing and any stress on that housing is transferred to the shaft. In an IFS setup the CV’s are basically free floating and the only stress they endure is output from the engine and rotational resistance from the tire.

Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but just based on the fact that Ford even upgraded the front diff for the locker (The non locker front diff is the same as what’s in the ZR2 Colorado with a locker and Ford clearly decided it wasn’t strong enough)they were serious about people using it.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those head restraints look to be angled quite a bit forward. This always is very uncomfortable to me. I like a more upright head back seating position. I guess I can either bend the posts or get used to it. Curious from anyone who sits in one how it actually is.
I'm quite certain they are adjustable like all of the other vehicles are.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which Youtuber are you guys most excited to follow when it comes to modifications?
no one. I’d rather come here and see what real people use

Sponsored

username1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brad from TrailRecon, Andrew St. Pierre White from 4oxerland, Nate from DirtLifestyle, TFL guys (-Roman)
Great list! I'm also looking forward to Lite-Brite to see how crazy they get with their build.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks to me like Lightning Blue and Velocity Blue were switched on the cans on the table at the end of the video.
Right with ya Jeremy. How long did we stand in front of those last year?
Sponsored