David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't worry everyone, all the Broncos are still there. And it might not be that hard to storm the gates, only two guards?
Dirt Mountain-1.jpg
Dirt Mountain-2.jpg
Me looking for my 2dr Black Diamond:

Ford Bronco Video: Bad batch Broncos being moved from the airport/dirt pile to be worked on? 1629294261770
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hoping they're driving the soft tops to a trailer! Send them!

Sponsored

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't realize it until I saw these pictures that this is Willow Run Airport in Van Buren Twp. the small, white building to the left of the red brick building in the back with the two large hangar doors on it is the old Ford Willow Run B-24 Bomber plants last remaining portion, which is the home of the Yankee Air Force Museum today. How ironic they're storing them there. I wonder how many of the tires will have shards of steel, bolts and screws lodged in them.
Have some history with your purchase

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Latest update

Ford Bronco Video: Bad batch Broncos being moved from the airport/dirt pile to be worked on? bronco.PNG
And still, no options, in my case no customer satisfaction action either, and too bad we won't be speaking to you until sometime in September (if at all).

Since I have had NO communication from @Ford Motor Company, what should make me think that I will hear anything from them? They didn't even provide me a window sticker, blend date, or even any means of tracking anything (all of which I had to figure out myself).

Communication in September, would that be the beginning or the end of September?

Estimated start in October, would that be the beginning or ending of October?

Estimated completion in NOVEMBER? Completion at the beginning or ending of November?

That's kind of a big target.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd gladly accept a few miles on mine. Take it around the block a few times once a month to keep the battery charged and the juices flowing. Maybe even discover the loose coolant hose or malfunctioning ABS system before they ship it to me.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Latest update

Ford Bronco Video: Bad batch Broncos being moved from the airport/dirt pile to be worked on? bronco.PNG
Thanks for sharing.

I'm in the hard top or bust category, so I'll just keep waiting. I'm considering 99'ing my MY22 until I see deliveries and the quality of the "new" hard tops. If they still suck, I'll stick with 99 status and decide what to do through the first part of the year (soft top vs taking ownership of a hard top).

Until then, I guess I get to hammock in my living room and look at my design poster/sticker. 🤷‍♂️😂

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And still, no options, in my case no customer satisfaction action either, and too bad we won't be speaking to you until sometime in September (if at all).

Since I have had NO communication from @Ford Motor Company, what should make me think that I will hear anything from them? They didn't even provide me a window sticker, blend date, or even any means of tracking anything (all of which I had to figure out myself).

Communication in September, would that be the beginning or the end of September?

Estimated start in October, would that be the beginning or ending of October?

Estimated completion in NOVEMBER? Completion at the beginning or ending of November?

That's kind of a big target.
Actually, if words mean anything this is as good as I can hope for as a Group 2. I WILL get ETA information in September, and I WILL get a Bronco BY November, but of course Ford uses a different dictionary than I.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bobhew

First Edition
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have no doubt, that at this very moment there are folks who have their built Bronco parked at the dirt pile ,plotting how they can get to Michigan and arrange an intercept of their vehicle as it is being transported back to the factory. Lol

Sounds like a good plot arc for Fast and the Furious 17

hoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I didn't realize it until I saw these pictures that this is Willow Run Airport in Van Buren Twp. the small, white building to the left of the red brick building in the back with the two large hangar doors on it is the old Ford Willow Run B-24 Bomber plants last remaining portion, which is the home of the Yankee Air Force Museum today. How ironic they're storing them there. I wonder how many of the tires will have shards of steel, bolts and screws lodged in them.
On Google Earth there's a B-52 parked out there.
Sponsored