Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Similar advice.
Mud Tires with larger lugs make a huge difference and allow you to drive slower and then you can accelerate.

If you know nothing of the depth and what might be hiding under the surface, go around it if possible. if not, Let a bigger, dedicated mud rig go first.

It's always better to error on slow and winch out, then go in fast and break hard.
Thank you, my intent is to stay with A/T tires and avoid mud whenever possible. It's those situations where I may have to go thought to get through, if there is no other path. Again, this should be rare, but I have every expectation the Texas clay mud will want to do its best to trip me up. It's those times I just wanted to know the best advice on how to motor on, it sounds like slow as possible, but don't stop, to maintain forward momentum, does that give me my best hope?
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If that's the case, then it's an M190 and not the M210. Not totally "selfsquatched". :D
Well, that would justify the upgrade... LOL.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the guy pickens party of one ripped off with the FORSCAN programing vid.
How do you figure, just because someone else does a FORSCAN video, does that mean that I can't do one on the same FORSCAN mods?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A bit surprised the airbags didn't deploy. I guess he didnt' really smack the sensors. But that's a stop that could have sent him through the windshield if he hadn't been wearing a belt.
Or the off-road modes make them less sensitive

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reminds me of the guy who took his gladiator through mud holes and then voided his warranty.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey folks, so alot of hate in the mud here, lame. Go comment on a crawler video:ROFLMAO:. Yeah dude went in too fast. I lile to go in medium and come out hard, but you do gotta watch for rocks and bricks people dump in the ruts. As far as breaking stuff. So what? Its not squatch or BL. Parts will be cheap and being brand new it will be easy to fix. On top of the fact that the bronco needs a ton of things done to the chassis to be a reliable wheeler. So its a good time to bust out the welder abd fix some weak points. The best parg is how yall attacked the guy with the dana 60 straight front. Talk about eliminating weak points for hard wheeling :ROFLMAO:

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you, my intent is to stay with A/T tires and avoid mud whenever possible. It's those situations where I may have to go thought to get through, if there is no other path. Again, this should be rare, but I have every expectation the Texas clay mud will want to do its best to trip me up. It's those times I just wanted to know the best advice on how to motor on, it sounds like slow as possible, but don't stop, to maintain forward momentum, does that give me my best hope?
If you are going to put yourself into situations where you will encounter mud, and mud is the primary terrain in your area, you are setting your self up to get stuck on a regular basis with A/T tires. There are some good M/T tires that are also very good on the street.

Then solid momentum forward with the ability to add wheel speed as needed.
With a manual, I approach those situations in second gear.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These clowns get them just to destroy as fast as they can and I can't even get mine to just drive, sigh.
Yes, but they are finding the weak points for you.

Sponsored

Deleted member 12876

Bill @evilletruck goes full send and breaks 4 wheel drive. Glad you made it out on 2WD and hope the Bronco is ok soon Bill.

This is the second time this guy is broken his truck off-roading and I believe this is the second time he’s went off-roading in his bronco lol

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's like they say
It's not the fall that kills you.
It's the sudden stop
:ROFLMAO:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
bro, mine ain't leaving pavement lol. Sasquatched Badlands too, haha.
But Yo, the sway bar disconnect is money for hopping curbs and crushing medians when you want to make that U-eeey!
Sponsored