Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The MIC CG top doesn't look bad on shadow black at all. I kind of dig it.
Agree. The ol’ MIC top has grown on me. Most of the shock is gone now. I just wish they could make it with removable windows like the mod top. I would be 100% satisfied if that could happen.

Does anybody think that it’s possible to make those windows removable with aftermarket or something? I have no knowledge in how car windows work as far as frame and how they’re attached exactly.

EDIT: No, I don’t want to bash them out with something. ? The idea is to easily/quickly remove and install them.
Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree. The ol’ MIC top has grown on me. Most of the shock is gone now. I just wish they could make it with removable windows like the mod top. I would be 100% satisfied if that could happen.

Does anybody think that it’s possible to make those windows removable with aftermarket or something? I have no knowledge in how car windows work as far as frame and how they’re attached exactly.

EDIT: No, I don’t want to bash them out with something. ? The idea is to easily/quickly remove and replace them.
I haven't really gotten a good look at those windows on the MIC top yet. If I had to guess, I'd say it might be kind of tough to change them.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't really gotten a good look at those windows on the MIC top yet. If I had to guess, I'd say it might be kind of tough to change them.
Yeah, I’m sure they are. I meant like an aftermarket replacement that is a quick release system with a new frame and new glass

Phosvitin

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota matrix and honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Noob off-roader here... Would the slow stop and go over the rocks that they were doing be possible in manual? Would that be a lot of clutch riding?

Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I’m sure they are. I meant like an aftermarket replacement that is a quick release system with a new frame and new glass
I see what you are saying. There is going to be a lot of aftermarket parts for these, so I bet someone will come up with something.

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Noob off-roader here... Would the slow stop and go over the rocks that they were doing be possible in manual? Would that be a lot of clutch riding?
Absolutely true in just about all vehicles. Yes it is totally possible too. But the new bronco is an entirely different animal. It has so many tricks up its sleeve. And the new manual transmission has major tricks up its sleeve that makes those rocks a walk in the park. Look it up. And there is a video on the main page a few post down that shows you some of it.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
The video just proves once again that my job sucks.
I’m sure that you’re joking, but what I was taught is this; don’t “follow your dreams” for your job. Do something you’re good at, and that pays well, and let your dreams follow you.

Now all I gotta do is find something I’m good at other than being a sarcastic clown on the internet, and that pays well...

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looks brutal on antimatter blue ! Black top would make almost all bronco enthusiasts happier. Poor decision
I think it actually looks good on AMB. Gray and dark blue work better than black and dark blue.

So AMB is #2 in my color choice and may be the winner based on gray tops looking better on AMB versus Cyber Orange.

Sponsored

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what do we have here? Basesquatch or frankensquatch?

Screenshot_20201114-104228_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Undecided

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2002 Tacoma, 2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ideally you would be able to drop it in to 4-Lo, shift down into "Crawler" gear, and let the engine idle to take you over obstacles in one, smooth, controlled motion.

That said, if the above does not get your final drive ratio low enough, or if you need to stop on an obstacle, it can involve working the clutch quite a bit.

I would love to see some demonstration/testing of the "Crawler" gear...

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The thing I'd like to know is, how do I get a job like that? :)

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m sure that you’re joking, but what I was taught is this; don’t “follow your dreams” for your job. Do something you’re good at, and that pays well, and let your dreams follow you.

Now all I gotta do is find something I’m good at other than being a sarcastic clown on the internet, and that pays well...
I actually like what I do, but I am still retiring in 4 years at 57....life is short, buy the beach house. :)
Sponsored