Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn’t notice it the first time I saw the vid but this is definitely a black painted mod top. Wonder if he’s only allowed to to drive it at night to keep B6G paparazzi away? Looks like sig headlights and running boards. Video title says WildTrak but this is definitely not a WT, grill and door handles tell me it’s a BB.

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t notice it the first time I saw the vid but this is definitely a black painted mod top. Wonder if he’s only allowed to to drive it at night to keep B6G paparazzi away? Looks like sig headlights and running boards. Video title says WildTrak but this is definitely not a WT, grill and door handles tell me it’s a BB.

SasBanks is my guess. Hard to tell but I didn't see a black pony on the tailgate soo.... still a good looking truck! Anyone know how many people got into a fender bender trying to video Broncos in the wild? 😂

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

SasBanks is my guess. Hard to tell but I didn't see a black pony on the tailgate soo.... still a good looking truck! Anyone know how many people got into a fender bender trying to video Broncos in the wild? 😂
Prob not Outerbanks. It had grey door handles.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base

Seriously I prefer simple taillights (and headlights) than this geeky LED stuff. Not just a Bronco thing most new vehicles today it looks hideous. I don't want my car looking like a Las Vegas slot machine! Not only that if it gets broken or burns out (it happens!) you have to pay hundreds of dollars for a new assembly. At least base Bronco has simple round headlights -- thumbs up on that.

Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Seriously I prefer simple taillights (and headlights) than this geeky LED stuff. Not just a Bronco thing most new vehicles today it looks hideous. I don't want my car looking like a Las Vegas slot machine! Not only that if it gets broken or burns out (it happens!) you have to pay hundreds of dollars for a new assembly. At least base Bronco has simple round headlights -- thumbs up on that.
You do realize that even the simple round ones are LED right?

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

While the regular lights are great and totally fine and you can’t go wrong with either set, for me the LEDs look much cleaner and crisper. As an example, just look at how the rear turn signals pop in daylight - pretty nice!

Ford Bronco Video: Bronco lights and black painted mod top at night (Sasquatch 2-Door) 1621612040810

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While the regular lights are great and totally fine and you can’t go wrong with either set, for me the LEDs look much cleaner and crisper. As an example, just look at how the rear turn signals pop in daylight - pretty nice!

Ford Bronco Video: Bronco lights and black painted mod top at night (Sasquatch 2-Door) 1621612040810
Once you own a vehicle with LED lights, specifically LED headlights, I don’t think anyone would go back. It’s such a big difference - Not just in styling but in performance at night.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once you own a vehicle with LED lights, specifically LED headlights, I don’t think anyone would go back. It’s such a big difference - Not just in styling but in performance at night.
You are so right. LED headlights are one of the features I love most on new vehicles. The color is much better, the range is better, the beam is wider.. You get some cool features as well. The Audi Q7 has side facing LEDs in the headlight assembly and actually steer the light around corners as you turn etc. All without moving parts.

The newest LED lights incorporate lasers to project high beams up in the many hundreds of meters range.

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The black top is awful. I hope most 2 door orders swap to the MIC. 😎

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The lights on this thing were done so well while still giving a nod to yester year Broncos. Love it.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You do realize that even the simple round ones are LED right?
The headlights are LED regardless of signature lighting or not. The tail lights are incandescent on lower trims.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Knowing that both headlights are LEDs, the best combo is standard headlights/signature taillights. It would only be fitting after the countless hours of viewing Franken-Broncos over the past year that someone will retrofit their Bronco with a Franken-Bronco headlight/taillight setup.
Sponsored