First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
You do realize that even the simple round ones are LED right?
Its not so much LED but the crazy design you see on a lot of vehicles. This is a very minor thing. Overall Ford did a great job on Bronco they all look good without going over the top slot machine. I just prefer simpler ones.
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Its not so much LED but the crazy design you see on a lot of vehicles. This is a very minor thing. Overall Ford did a great job on Bronco they all look good without going over the top slot machine. I just prefer simpler ones.
Ford Bronco Video: Bronco lights and black painted mod top at night (Sasquatch 2-Door) 1621614919677

You mean like this? :eek:

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
While the regular lights are great and totally fine and you can’t go wrong with either set, for me the LEDs look much cleaner and crisper. As an example, just look at how the rear turn signals pop in daylight - pretty nice!

Ford Bronco Video: Bronco lights and black painted mod top at night (Sasquatch 2-Door) 1621614919677
I agree 100% you can't go wrong with either, they are not overly wacky. My slot machine reference was more about other vehicles -- you know like Lexus SUVs.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BRONCO emblem should be illuminated like the Mercedes star or Chevy bowtie.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are so right. LED headlights are one of the features I love most on new vehicles. The color is much better, the range is better, the beam is wider.. You get some cool features as well. The Audi Q7 has side facing LEDs in the headlight assembly and actually steer the light around corners as you turn etc. All without moving parts.

The newest LED lights incorporate lasers to project high beams up in the many hundreds of meters range.
Funny that you reference the Audi - My first experience with factory LED headlights was on my Audi A5 coupe. Fell in love with them and they were a night and day (no pun intended) improvement.

I moved into my current vehicle, a Jeep Grand Cherokee which has LED lights but HID headlights - Although they are good, they aren’t the same as the LED headlights were in my Audi. I even had LED bulbs in my Silverado, which were good, but just not the same.

Sponsored

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base

You mean like this? :eek:
Yeah!! And it gets worse than that. Back in 1985 I bought a new Mercury Cougar, it was RWD and had four Sealed Beam headlights. I loved it! It was one of the last vehicles with sealed beams the following year they went with the plastic crap. I would pay extra to get sealed beams on my Bronco! Just name your price Ford!!!

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
BRONCO emblem should be illuminated like the Mercedes star or Chevy bowtie.
If I paid twice the price for half the vehicle (Mercedes) I certainly wouldn't want to put it in lights! Hey no offence MB guys this is just a joke...

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn’t notice it the first time I saw the vid but this is definitely a black painted mod top. Wonder if he’s only allowed to to drive it at night to keep B6G paparazzi away? Looks like sig headlights and running boards. Video title says WildTrak but this is definitely not a WT, grill and door handles tell me it’s a BB.

Hey everyone just want to clarify this is a minor issue and I think all the light options on Bronco look great (like everything else). I'm not one of the guys that needs to find fault with everything. But darn it if only the vanity lights were brighter (sarcasm).

Ice_GopherFC

Black Diamond
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an 05 Ranger; 95 Dakota; 2017 Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Knowing that both headlights are LEDs, the best combo is standard headlights/signature taillights. It would only be fitting after the countless hours of viewing Franken-Broncos over the past year that someone will retrofit their Bronco with a Franken-Bronco headlight/taillight setup.
Oh it's happening. With no special radars being in those taillights like on the Ranger they'll be MUCH cheaper to swap out. BD with signature tails FTW!

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn’t notice it the first time I saw the vid but this is definitely a black painted mod top. Wonder if he’s only allowed to to drive it at night to keep B6G paparazzi away? Looks like sig headlights and running boards. Video title says WildTrak but this is definitely not a WT, grill and door handles tell me it’s a BB.

Also, silver beauty rings. WT has black rings.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny that you reference the Audi - My first experience with factory LED headlights was on my Audi A5 coupe. Fell in love with them and they were a night and day (no pun intended) improvement.

I moved into my current vehicle, a Jeep Grand Cherokee which has LED lights but HID headlights - Although they are good, they aren’t the same as the LED headlights were in my Audi. I even had LED bulbs in my Silverado, which were good, but just not the same.
Agreed. My HID headlights in my grand cherokee are horrible if I don't have the LED foglights on. With the LED foglights its better, but the auto high beams are basically a requirement at night. my 2011 335i coupe with just the HID headlights were worlds better. Can't wait for the LED headlights on the Bronco.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh it's happening. With no special radars being in those taillights like on the Ranger they'll be MUCH cheaper to swap out. BD with signature tails FTW!
Was this confirmed? I know I had thought there wasn't BLIS in the taillights because of them being unchanged between trims but

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow you found a unicorn 🦄. A black painted top. Nice to finally see again even if it’s at night.
Looks like Big Bend Squatched but it could just be a mix and match prototype too. Quality vid, thanks

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was this confirmed? I know I had thought there wasn't BLIS in the taillights because of them being unchanged between trims but
The BLIS sensors are in below the tails covered by a body-color plastic trim piece.
Sponsored