hoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Geez, Ford, either give us a nice, basic, analog gauge cluster like the Ranger, or the cool digital one from the Raptor.

The current Bronco gauge cluster looks like something from a cheap gaming console from 15 years ago.
The standard gauge cluster is an embarrassment.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AKA the High-Level Instrument Panel that the OBX and up were supposed to get but Ford couldn't get their act together and ripped us off.

Came here to say the same. I suspect this was the high instrument panel that we were promised last year which then quietly disappeared.

It does look pretty kick ass though. Hopefully it is an easy swap down the road.

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the 3.0 in the ST gets crazy good MPG. I know the Warthog is running 37s BUT I predict the MPG will be better than the 17mpg in the base bronco with SAS (2.7)
Fuelly shows the Explorer STs getting 18-18.6 mpg with the 3.0. Explorers with the 2.3 get 19-21mpg.

The 6 4cyl Broncos on Fuelly are averaging 17.5mpg. Best case real world average for the 3.0 is going to be under 17.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Bronco Raptor 12" digital gauge cluster is much better than the F150 Raptor 12" digital gauge cluster. Pay attention to what happens when you select tow haul mode. This 12" digital gauge cluster is worth the price of admission alone.
Thanks for posting this. (I wouldn’t have watched it.)

Will always wonder if this is the high-level instrument panel OBX and up were supposed to get.

This definitely fixes everything I do not like about the standard panel.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outside of the analog Speedo I really like the current digital cluster dash. I could care less about the tac in an auto. But this new 12” dash is gorgeous. I’ll be upgrading to the facelift version whenever that may be (probably 2024) and will look forward to this

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Came here to say the same. I suspect this was the high instrument panel that we were promised last year which then quietly disappeared.

It does look pretty kick ass though. Hopefully it is an easy swap down the road.
The worst part is that we're still paying for it.

I bet it went to the hammock/poster/calendar fund. Smh

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AKA the High-Level Instrument Panel that the OBX and up were supposed to get but Ford couldn't get their act together and ripped us off.

The Badlands and Outerbanks models I saw way back in August 2020 had the same stupid gauge cluster, so I don't think "High Level Instrument Panel" refers to the 12" digital cluster from the Raptor.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THIS☝
A head-scratcher that I'm reminded of every single time I drive. Why are there two speedometers?!!
so that when our digital display tanks you can at least know how fast your going??

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fuelly shows the Explorer STs getting 18-18.6 mpg with the 3.0. Explorers with the 2.3 get 19-21mpg.

The 6 4cyl Broncos on Fuelly are averaging 17.5mpg. Best case real world average for the 3.0 is going to be under 17.
Yeah my wife is getting 16 in her 21 ST. I get slightly better in my 2.7 SAS
Sponsored