Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd like to see it in person for sure, but damn its so wide, it almost looks purposefully exaggerated and comical. Like a kid adding 3 inch wheel spacers.
That's the whole idea behind using camo.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Big booty Judy with her her white hat on! Looks thicker every time I see her! 😍 Can’t wait to see her with those cloths off 😏

But why? If its going to be that wide, if the wheels are that far apart, the cab is too tiny. You night as well drive an F150 Raptor.

Ok. "Because we can."

Jpdisco

Badlands
First Name
Jean-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And the ambers are on constant while driving. Got a Forscan device arriving today, I’m going to try and find that.

5CD5BE7B-0373-485A-AFF3-AB7B7E50D86F.jpeg
Need to know if this is possible! Please update if you haven’t yet.

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's OK. Not a fan of those "hips" and hoping they are are just part of exaggerated camouflage...

Reactions: RLW

Sponsored

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it will look different when the camo comes off. But that stance makes me think it is going to be too wide to be practical for my purposes. After all it is a Bronco Raptor so it probably should be purpose built for high speed dessert running. Look how well that worked for the Raptor. They have sold a ton of those. Would be cool if they did two versions one equipped for high speed (Raptor Version) and one for rock crawling (Warthog Version). Though I think the rock crawl version should incorporate the Sasquatch name somehow. Maybe Rapsquatch or Squatchtor 😂

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it will look different when the camo comes off. But that stance makes me think it is going to be too wide to be practical for my purposes. After all it is a Bronco Raptor so it probably should be purpose built for high speed dessert running. Look how well that worked for the Raptor. They have sold a ton of those. Would be cool if they did two versions one equipped for high speed (Raptor Version) and one for rock crawling (Warthog Version). Though I think the rock crawl version should incorporate the Sasquatch name somehow. Maybe Rapsquatch or Squatchtor 😂
You nailed it right there. Likely not meant to crawl narrow trails, much like OBX is intended to be a luxury cruiser.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

lower body blowout. and that Ford grille with the s t r e t c h e d giant letters is no bueno. jeez i hope the aftermarket makes a true classic silver grille with the Ford letters in enameled Red and either the original size or close to it.
Or is it a stretched jumbo B R O N C O ?

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks badass. So if its going to be 2022, when will we see it uncovered?

Sponsored

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If I'm looking at it right, it literally looks like the wheels are entirely outside of the confines of the body. No amount of cladding would disguise that.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I'm looking at it right, it literally looks like the wheels are entirely outside of the confines of the body. No amount of cladding would disguise that.
It's possible they could be testing mechanicals and they're using a cobbled together body.

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided