Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man, that is really disappointing. Did you every call the New Vehicle Service Team or talk to someone on the chat line? I am also stuck in production - since 3/4, with an estimated delivery date of 4/1. The chat line said that my build is not waiting on any parts. I don't think I have any constraints.
Yeah, I used chat a few weeks ago, same info everyone got. May 23rd chip hold....no other info. My dealer is showing same thing. I think at this point it all comes down to how long the wait for chips( modules) is really panning out to be......I don't think Ford has all the answers yet.
Sponsored

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I used chat a few weeks ago, same info everyone got. May 23rd chip hold....no other info. My dealer is showing same thing. I think at this point it all comes down to how long the wait for chips( modules) is really panning out to be......I don't think Ford has all the answers yet.
I feel for everyone who was built back in December/January and now seeing all these broncos being produced in Feb/March and being delivered. For me, I talked to someone that just said it has been produced and awaiting shipment. She says she does not see any chip (module) holds on my vehicle?? I figured that is true since my modules popped, but who knows.

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does this work? If someone has a build date for this week. Does that mean after going through the line it goes straight to the mountain? Or are new builds coming off the line complete?

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How does this work? If someone has a build date for this week. Does that mean after going through the line it goes straight to the mountain? Or are new builds coming off the line complete?
Check the latest build weeks...lots of 3/7 and 3/14 week builds coming off the line built and shipping. There are a few I've seen...that may be in limbo....but the latest week's seemed to have missed the bulk of chip issue...

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check the latest build weeks...lots of 3/7 and 3/14 week builds coming off the line built and shipping. There are a few I've seen...that may be in limbo....but the latest week's seemed to have missed the bulk of chip issue...
How do you check on this?

Sponsored

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am wondering how the heck these are all sitting slowly being attacked by salt!!
I reserved mine on 8/20/20, placed my order on 3/20/21, why I still haven't received a single crumb of hope from Ford or my local dealer!
Who are all these for??/?????

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How do you check on this?
go in the pricing, scheduling, production section in this forum, ...scroll down to build weeks by date...everyone who is part of this forum and had a build scheduled that particular week will be part of that thread.

everyone adds thier info to spreadsheets and keeps track of build status, shipping,delivery ..ect.

Last edited:

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am wondering how the heck these are all sitting slowly being attacked by salt!!
I reserved mine on 8/20/20, placed my order on 3/20/21, why I still haven't received a single crumb of hope from Ford or my local dealer!
Who are all these for??/?????
these are all customer builds, most of them reservation holders, some were lucky and just walked into dealer and ordered. Most are from build weeks in Dec, Jan & Feb. Im n there 1/24 build week.

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
these are all customer builds, most of them reservation holders, some were lucky and just walked into dealer and ordered. Most are from build weeks in Dec, Jan & Feb. Im n there 1/24 build week.
I wonder how many folks from the early reservations are still waiting for theirs to arrive! I talked to a few ppl that got there's and they all ordered after me! Such a load of horse crap

Sponsored

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

go in the pricing, scheduling, production section in this forum, ...scroll down to build weeks by date...everyone who is part of this forum and had a build scheduled that particular week will be part of that thread.

everyone adds thier info to spreadsheets and keeps track of build status, shipping,delivery ..ect.
Awesome thanks for the help!

Squatch2022?

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel for everyone who was built back in December/January and now seeing all these broncos being produced in Feb/March and being delivered. For me, I talked to someone that just said it has been produced and awaiting shipment. She says she does not see any chip (module) holds on my vehicle?? I figured that is true since my modules popped, but who knows.
My Modules popped but I am on Chip Hold! You are right it's actually irritating to see these people being built in March and already receiving theirs and mine has been sitting for 2 months! It actually passes me off!

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the video it seems there is quite a few more soft tops to hard tops. My understanding is that hard top production (from Webasto) was significantly increased to match production demand. Original orders were about a 80% hard top and 20% soft top. I am sure that would have increased with people switching. Considering how many early builds are soft tops you would imaging seeing more hard tops off of production line now.

Any thoughts?

OP
OP

porkchop express

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 camaro ss 1le, 2017 focus st, 2020 ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In the video it seems there is quite a few more soft tops to hard tops. My understanding is that hard top production (from Webasto) was significantly increased to match production demand. Original orders were about a 80% hard top and 20% soft top. I am sure that would have increased with people switching. Considering how many early builds are soft tops you would imaging seeing more hard tops off of production line now.

Any thoughts?
I wonder if people keep ordering soft tops thinking they can get their Bronco sooner?

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
mine is in there- finding it hard to believe i'll have it by may
Me too
Blend date of Jan. 14 and been trapped in that lot ever since. And the line is back running while our trucks are forgotten about. Hard to believe a company can treat customers this way.
Sponsored