First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Am I really the only one who thinks the nose of the bronco is dipping a lot and looks like it needs a leveling kit?
If the spare was on it, it may help some, especially if it was a 35" w/rim
Sponsored

AK0311

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Jeep Renegade TH and a 97 Kawasaki Vulcan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So a dry lake bed....literally nothing to see here except dust. I want to see how it legitimately performs in the desert. Not a glorified maintained dirt road.
I plan to use mine hunting. I'd like to see it on a trail like we have up here in AK. Truck width with terrain from dry to 30" standing water and running river fordings with climbs and descents up to 45 degrees. With a load on a roof rack and the back full of gear. Or hauling a meat trailer.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Am I really the only one who thinks the nose of the bronco is dipping a lot and looks like it needs a leveling kit?
I agree. Every time I see a Bronco with the Sasquatch package it looks like that 35 is cramped in the wheel well in the front. To the point where it looks like it would rub with some decent Off-roading.

Hopefully this is just because these are pre production vehicles and not really properly set up yet. Because if im paying $5,000 for a frigging Sasquatch package it better be done right and not just for looks!!! I shouldn't have to then go out and spend more money to correct the front suspension.

I'll be PISSED OFF!!!!

gettyimages-165681650-1024x1024.jpg

bf4445

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007LarietCC4x4, 2018FocusTit, 2016Jeep reneTH
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I plan to use mine hunting. I'd like to see it on a trail like we have up here in AK. Truck width with terrain from dry to 30" standing water and running river fordings with climbs and descents up to 45 degrees. With a load on a roof rack and the back full of gear. Or hauling a meat trailer.
I'm not in Alaska but i would like to see one in action in the mountains rocks and trees. My biggest issue has always been the width and stick to the old CJ5 as it can get into tight places and climb anything you have the guts to try. This new Bronco does show promise so lets see it in action!
Sponsored