Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why can't MGV rear seat have the center arm rest!!! UGH!
Sponsored

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It does on the 4 door

Ford Bronco Video: Bronco Wildtrak 4-door Cyber Orange walkaround and good interior views [Dominic Pericak] 20210304_142347
WHAT!!! HOW"D I MISS THAT!!! LOL. I looked at this just the other day because I was curious if the rear seats reclined for my tall ass son. I guess my eyes stopped at recline!!!! This makes me happy!!

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any videos of Broncos are good right now. You get some angles that you may not have seen before and what not, so props to the kid for making it. The music was lousy but thats what mutes for. The 12" screen still looks way too big TO ME. Also, that garage door is HUGE, wonder what parks in there??

Do all WT's have that hood decal??
yes hood decal is standard on all WTs

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of you guys are brutal. Itā€™s a young kid doin a video about a Bronco. Relax. Heā€™s having fun and giving you more than Ford directly is.

Ainā€™t easy to put yourself out there like this. You know, cuz thereā€™s hypercritical a-holes and wokists everywhere. šŸ˜‰
Exactly. If you have the need to trash a child, then you yourself are trash.

Sponsored

DrStrange

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford F100, Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe the main fuse box and 12V distribution?
I hope it's a battery. That could be great for overlanding and setting up a fridge system without worrying about draining the crank battery.

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the video. Looks like a good kid, more power to him!

DrStrange

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford F100, Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At 0:36s...

Camera: "You wanna see the engine? You wanna see a closeup of the engine?"
Me: "YES!"
Camera: "Well, F you!"
I just paused the video... lots of great detail of the engine bay, more than in any of the bronco nation videos. It's too bad all of the negativity on this thread doesn't leave much room for constructive discussion of what all we can finally see.

I could see several great places to potentially mount an air compressor. Also the air intake location makes me hopeful that it might help keep out dust :)

You can also see that there are shutters in front of the radiator. It would it be cool if we could rig it to close from one of the aux switches for water crossings :)

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this where we all project our musical tastes on others ;)

Its fun, upbeat and well made in my opinion and just a nice quick look......not one of those 55 minute long windy live streams

Maybe its the close angles of the shots but the CO doesn't look 'too much' on the 4DR here
So much whining and complaining on here. We donā€™t need to like the same thing. Focus on the positive. This kid is making an overall decent video. Itā€™s much better than the ones people whining about the music and filters are producing.

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
WHAT!!! HOW"D I MISS THAT!!! LOL. I looked at this just the other day because I was curious if the rear seats reclined for my tall ass son. I guess my eyes stopped at recline!!!! This makes me happy!!
I swear this has been changed (or maybe it still isn't on the Black Diamond?) because I was sure I saw someone say previously that the MGV + Black Diamond didn't give you a center arm rest (which seemed idiotic to me). Good news if this is true.

Also, it crushes my soul that my wife refuses to agree on Cyber Orange. I'm so sick of colorless automobiles and would love something loud and crazy.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So much whining and complaining on here. We donā€™t need to like the same thing. Focus on the positive. This kid is making an overall decent video. Itā€™s much better than the ones people whining about the music and filters are producing.
Agreed. Just remember people, it was Ford's own marketing department that put out videos showing things we couldn't even get in a new Bronco. :mad:

At least what this kid is showing is the real thing. Kid > Ford Marketing.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the problem with forums these days. Makes everyone feel like their opinion is worth something. Adds absolutely nothing constructive to any discussion.
These days? I've been on forums since 1997. The only thing that has changed is people didn't get so easily offended back then. If anything it's only become worse with the Twitter Nazis who actually believe they serve a purpose in life.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know if anyone else has seen but came across this video of 4 door Wildtrack and good video showing 12 inch screen

I look at a 25" monitor all day, not impressed by big screens. At least Ford put it inside the dash and not sticking up like its an add on.
Sponsored