Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Best enjoyed with sound turned OFF, ears plugged and pillows duct-taped over them.
Someone introduce this lad to Metallica, stat.
ā€œItā€™s mah birthday!ā€ Well happy birthday. Go whip your skippy and have a piece of cake.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
is it just me, or do the back seats just look flat out NOT comfortable? (pun intended)

They just look so flat.

I mean, whatever, I'll never be riding in the back seat. But zeesh. They look like those pads you'd bring to watch your kids baseball game for the bleachers.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be sure to mute. This kid does pretty good videos, but the music selection is awful.
Never been a country music fan. That being said thank you for the video. He really does have a good presentation, minus the music. :)

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this where we all project our musical tastes on others ;)

Its fun, upbeat and well made in my opinion and just a nice quick look......not one of those 55 minute long windy live streams

Maybe its the close angles of the shots but the CO doesn't look 'too much' on the 4DR here

Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

is it just me, or do the back seats just look flat out NOT comfortable? (pun intended)

They just look so flat.

I mean, whatever, I'll never be riding in the back seat. But zeesh. They look like those pads you'd bring to watch your kids baseball game for the bleachers.
Yep, same here. Part of my need will be a definite, if infrequent, need to haul 2 adult young kids and a 30-lb dog back there, on 10-hour trips to the beach. Not sure if the Bronco will check that box until we can do a test-fit.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like that there is young man with an appreciation for Bronco. Kids today can hardly care less about getting a license, much less driving. I think he and the videographer/editor do a pretty good job. The music this time around is a little better. I wish they had a friend that played the guitar or something that they could use for the soundtrack. Nice job!

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why is the child needed in these videos? He offers nothing. The editing is okay but why all the color filter changes? Makes it hard to k ow what the colors and materials actually look like.

And that fucking music.

Seriously why do they keep giving this kid broncos? Please ford get these in the hands of youtubers and journalist that actually know what they're doing.

People may not like guys like doug and the tfl crue but there's a reason they're popular. They can actually do car reviews and provide information of value to to the end user. Not pointless comments like this is a four door. No shit baby face we can fucking see the truck.
Because it's his channel? It's not that serious...

The kids dad works for Ford and he's trying to build a channel off that. You're tying a little too hard to be critical of a 14 year old that's giving us good looks at a vehicle we've pre-ordered. Mute it and enjoy.

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Because it's his channel? It's not that serious...

The kids dad works for Ford and he's trying to build a channel off that. You're tying a little too hard to be critical of a 14 year old that's giving us good looks at a vehicle we've pre-ordered. Mute it and enjoy.
Because there terrible and don't provide any value to the end user. They don't provide a good look at the vehicle we preordered because all they do is wave the camera around arbitrarily while randomly speeding then slowing down the footage at the same time they add random color filters.

It's trash. And if I want a toddler to provide me useless information I already have one at home but atleast he's my toddler so I find it assuming when he does it.

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Really good video but we need to put one thing to rest right now.
If you have a 4 or 6 cylinder engine there is absolutely positively no reason to show the exhaust and rev the engine, period, there is no good sound coming from there!:ROFLMAO:
I disagree. If you have a 4 cylinder and your car isn't mine the you should never rev the engine to show off the exhaust.

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because there terrible and don't provide any value to the end user. They don't provide a good look at the vehicle we preordered because all they do is wave the camera around arbitrarily while randomly speeding then slowing down the footage at the same time they add random color filters.

It's trash. And if I want a toddler to provide me useless information I already have one at home but atleast he's my toddler so I find it assuming when he does it.
It's almost like you have an option to not watch if it bothers you so much. Clearly a lot of people like getting a good look at anything we can and it's not hurting anything.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some of you guys are brutal. Itā€™s a young kid doin a video about a Bronco. Relax. Heā€™s having fun and giving you more than Ford directly is.

Ainā€™t easy to put yourself out there like this. You know, cuz thereā€™s hypercritical a-holes and wokists everywhere. šŸ˜‰
Sponsored