First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why is the child needed in these videos? He offers nothing. The editing is okay but why all the color filter changes? Makes it hard to k ow what the colors and materials actually look like.

And that fucking music.

Seriously why do they keep giving this kid broncos? Please ford get these in the hands of youtubers and journalist that actually know what they're doing.

People may not like guys like doug and the tfl crue but there's a reason they're popular. They can actually do car reviews and provide information of value to to the end user. Not pointless comments like this is a four door. No shit baby face we can fucking see the truck.
Umm..you didn't have to watch it. Lol.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

mute audio is a great option

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only thing better than this video would be more videos of never before seen Broncos. All done with the same camera angles, color filtering and music. Maybe just a 6 second clip of the music that repeats throughout the video.
Now that would be some funny shit!
Can you imagine the meltdown of the articulate word engineers?
I'm willing to donate for the production.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I love that this kid is country as hell! 🤠

His videos are a breathe of fresh air.

Sponsored

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I legitimately think he's just trolling us now. Of course he read the comments from his last video. The music, the hat, the carhartt jacket. He just took the county level up about 3 notches.

Anyway, lots of great shots and unique angles we haven't seen before. Back seats look very spacious with the scalloped seatbacks instead of the molle panel, and I'm loving the Wild track graphics with the CO. I wish my wife hadn't vetoed that color.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm with ya. If, and that's a BIG IF, I get my Bronco by August, we're going to OBX end of Aug, and instead of taking the Tahoe, I'd like to take the Bronco for some offroading. But I have 2 kids, not yet young adults, and my dog is more like 90 lbs :). (those 3 alone were the reason I wanted MGV)

But yeah, might not be the most comfortable ride down... This also coming from the dad whose son tells people how he's not sure how he survived before the Tahoe, because the previous car didn't have heated back seats. Kids these days... amiright?? so spoiled... 😂
Same here . . . I am in Vermont and have a week reserved in the OBX - Duck - in September and I am really hoping to be driving the Wildtrak down for the week!

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Each time I see that Wildtrak interior I dislike it just a little bit less . . . I ALMOST went with a loaded up OBX with the Roast/Onyx leather because of the interior but the black accents and wheels kept me in the WT camp . . . and each time I see one of these videos I feel better about that decision! . . . and I have zero issues with this young man posting these videos . . . I am almost positive we all have the option NOT to watch if we are that bothered . . . Thank you Dominic!

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know if anyone else has seen but came across this video of 4 door Wildtrack and good video showing 12 inch screen

[/QUOTE

The video was unbearable due to the worst music I ever heard. Un-watchable for me.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well at least he will be old enough to drive when they finally deliver our Broncos in 4 yrs